Are We There Yet?

  • ThomH
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2009

      I have a couple of questions on my blog this week that I would really
      appreciate some help with. They have to do with the church and its
      responsiveness to those who struggle with sexual brokenness. If you get
      a chance to visit the blog, I'd appreciate your input . . . and I might
      put some of those answers back here to the group so everyone can see
      them.

      Here's the opening graph of the blog this week:

      Can any four words be more generational than "Are we there yet?" The
      rambunctious and rowdy Mayflower mini-Pilgrims in the 1600s . . . Laura
      in the wagon headed to the Little House on the Prairie . . . the
      littlest Egyptians wandering in the wilderness . . . Tom Joad heading to
      California to pick grapes . . . the huddled masses yearning to breathe
      free . . . anyone headed to Colorado.

      God Bless,

      Thom
      http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/