Who Can You Protect?

  • th2950
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2009

      I wonder if sometimes we don't put a little too much effort into protecting ourselves from the sinners around us instead of protecting them from themselves and the pits into which they are lunging. It's not really that hard to see where some of the people around us are headed. Some of the burdens would be a lot lighter if we helped carry them sooner.

      If you'd like to read the rest of this week's thoughts on my blog, it's at http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/

      Thanks and God Bless,

      Thom
      http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/