Signs of a Struggle: "I've fallen . . . but I CAN get back up!"

  • th2950
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2009
      Dear Friends,

      I've just updated my blog and I thought you might be interested. Here's a snippet:

      Anyone who has struggled with a sexual sin -- or any addictive sin -- has scars that tell the story of the struggle. These can be mental, emotional, even physical. They may be fresh or they may be faded. Some are light brushes; others are deep impact. The fresh ones still hurt; the faded ones may not, but the memories of them still can produce a great deal of pain . . . and the impact on others may continue well beyond the point of the scar's fading.

      If you'd like to read the rest and make a comment, I'd appreciate it.

      Thanks,

      Thom
      http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/