Review of Alan Chambers' New Book, "Leaving Homosexuality"

  • aformer54
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 6:32 AM
      Folks, just wanted to let you know I have posted a review of Exodus International president Alan Chambers' new book, "Leaving Homosexuality: A Practical Guide for Men and Women Looking for a Way Out," at my blog: http://theformers.wordpress.com Feel free to visit and comment, if you care to.

      Blessings,

      Debbie Thurman
      TheFormers.com