Journey Together - phone support group starts July 1

  • Hal Carr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008
      I think that someone might be interested in this, especially you're in a location where you don't have real-time face-to-face support.
      Hal Carr

      JOURNEY TOGETHER Telephone-Based Coaching Group — Open to anyone serious about overcoming SSA. Every Tuesday evening starting July 1 at 7:30 p.m. US Eastern Time.

      Facilitated by professional life coach Rich Wyler, the founder of People Can Change and Journey Into Manhood. Each group lasts 75 minutes. Cost: $60 per month (four 75-minute sessions), renewable each month. To register, go to http://www.peoplecanchange.com/Payments.htm and click on "CLICK HERE to Register for the Journey Together Coaching Group.”

      QUESTIONS? Contact Rich Wyler at 1- 434-985-8551 or rich@...