FW: Easter

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2008
      EASTER IS EARLY

      Easter is always the 1st Sunday after the 1st full moon after the Spring
      Equinox (which is March 20). This dating of Easter is based on the lunar
      calendar that Hebrew people used
      to identify Passover, which is why it moves around on our Roman calendar.

      Here are a couple of things you might be interested in. Based on the
      above, Easter can actually be one day earlier (March 22) but that is
      pretty rare.

      Here's the interesting info. This year is the earliest Easter any of us
      will
      ever see the rest of our lives! And only the most elderly of our
      population
      have ever seen it this early (95 years old or above!). And none of us have
      ever, or will ever, see it a day earlier! Here's the facts:

      1) The next time Easter will be this early (March 23) will be the year
      2228
      (220 years from now). The last time it was this early was 1913 (so if
      you're
      95 or older, you are the only ones that were around for that!).

      2) The next time it will be a day earlier, March 22, will be in the year
      2285 (277 years from now). The last time it was on March 22 was 1818. So,
      no
      one alive today has or will ever see it any earlier than this year!

      _____

      It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and
      <http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001> advice on AOL Money
      & Finance.