Sexual Integrity Coach

  • Laura
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2007
      Sexual Integrity Coach

      http://www.sexualintegritycoaching.com/index.php?id=25

      Sexual Integrity Coaching provides Christian Life Coaching to men
      struggling with sexual integrity, pornography, lust and affairs.

      Simply put, we partner a relationship with you and help you move from
      point A to point B. Coaching can help whether you are a leader in
      business or ministry, a homemaker, in transition, or feeling stuck in
      general.

      Coaches don't give advice. We come along side of you in a purposeful
      manner, which helps you to see difficulties in a different light.
      With the support, encouragement, and accountability we provide, the
      probability of accomplishing your goals is exponentially increased!

      Take a moment to answer a few questions in order to find out if
      Coaching is right for you:

      In order to live your life to the fullest, are there some changes
      that you would like to make?

      For your life to be improved, are you willing to make some changes?
      Would you start on those changes if you knew you couldn't fail?
      Is there an area we could start on right now to make the greatest
      impact in your life?

      Have you tried to make changes, but fallen short?

      Could you benefit from you own personal expert on change?

      You are probably getting an idea of how Coaching can help you.
      However, as Coaching is relationship based, it's a good idea to
      give us a call and find out if we can help you move from where you
      are at now, to where you would like to be. We are glad to provide a
      free introductory session…no strings attached. In fact, if you
      decide that Coaching is not for you, it will have simply sharpened us
      by helping us do what we are already passionate about…forming
      relationships to move people forward.

      Give us a call today at 1-888-913-7374 or email us at
      info@....