Re: Cybersex Research

  • chatha6232
    Message 1 of 25 , Nov 3, 2007
      NOT that I'm in ANY way guilty of ANYTHING. I'm a VIRGIN. But I DO live
      in Alabama. Maybe people think I'm exaggerating, that I'm just being
      paranoid... But most of our law enforcement officers are Barneys or
      just plain ol' bullies with badges. Remember this IS a State that once
      enslaved people and practiced hard-core apartheid. Gays are the new
      target. The laws may have changed (and that usually by force), but it
      doesn't mean the people have.

      But thanks for your support.

      --- In exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com, nfttm <nfttm@...> wrote:

      > I would listen to your conscious and not do it if you
      > think it could put you in any way of harm.

    • nfttm
      Message 2 of 25 , Nov 3, 2007
        oh, please do not mis-understand me - I never meant to
        intimte that you were guilty of anything. I just want
        to make sure you listen to your good common sense. I
        am very familiar with the south - Alabama, Mississippi
        and South Carolina and you are absolutely right about
        how this would be perceived. They really need to know
        more to understand more - someday, hopefully soon,
        they will.

        --- chatha6232 <chatha6232@...> wrote:

        > NOT that I'm in ANY way guilty of ANYTHING. I'm a
        > VIRGIN. But I DO live
        > in Alabama. Maybe people think I'm exaggerating,
        > that I'm just being
        > paranoid... But most of our law enforcement officers
        > are Barneys or
        > just plain ol' bullies with badges. Remember this IS
        > a State that once
        > enslaved people and practiced hard-core apartheid.
        > Gays are the new
        > target. The laws may have changed (and that usually
        > by force), but it
        > doesn't mean the people have.
        >
        > But thanks for your support.
        >

        > --- In exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com, nfttm
        > <nfttm@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > I would listen to your conscious and not do it if
        > you
        > > think it could put you in any way of harm.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Thomas Morey
        Message 3 of 25 , Nov 3, 2007
          You should know, chatha6232. We believe you. There are
          those that haven't bowed the knee to the modern WASP
          god (white, american straight, protestant!) of Main
          Street, AL. And I think you found them in the
          Celebrate Recovery program that you're in, right? I
          did up here in Akron, OH. My housemate is a black guy
          and he and I attend the church, but he gets more
          attention, positive and encouraging, than I do. I
          guess that some of this is motivated by a little
          cultural and corporate guilt pang in one's heart? I
          believe I have that at times.