Re: [ExGDBd] Re: Cybersex Research

  • nfttm
    Message 1 of 25 , Nov 3, 2007
      I would listen to your conscious and not do it if you
      think it could put you in any way of harm.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • chatha6232
      Message 2 of 25 , Nov 3, 2007
        NOT that I'm in ANY way guilty of ANYTHING. I'm a VIRGIN. But I DO live
        in Alabama. Maybe people think I'm exaggerating, that I'm just being
        paranoid... But most of our law enforcement officers are Barneys or
        just plain ol' bullies with badges. Remember this IS a State that once
        enslaved people and practiced hard-core apartheid. Gays are the new
        target. The laws may have changed (and that usually by force), but it
        doesn't mean the people have.

        But thanks for your support.

        Message 3 of 25 , Nov 3, 2007
          oh, please do not mis-understand me - I never meant to
          intimte that you were guilty of anything. I just want
          to make sure you listen to your good common sense. I
          am very familiar with the south - Alabama, Mississippi
          and South Carolina and you are absolutely right about
          how this would be perceived. They really need to know
          more to understand more - someday, hopefully soon,
          they will.

          --- chatha6232 <chatha6232@...> wrote:

          > NOT that I'm in ANY way guilty of ANYTHING. I'm a
          > VIRGIN. But I DO live
          > in Alabama. Maybe people think I'm exaggerating,
          > that I'm just being
          > paranoid... But most of our law enforcement officers
          > are Barneys or
          > just plain ol' bullies with badges. Remember this IS
          > a State that once
          > enslaved people and practiced hard-core apartheid.
          > Gays are the new
          > target. The laws may have changed (and that usually
          > by force), but it
          > doesn't mean the people have.
          >
          > But thanks for your support.
          >

          > --- In exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com, nfttm
          > <nfttm@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I would listen to your conscious and not do it if
          > you
          > > think it could put you in any way of harm.

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Thomas Morey
          Message 4 of 25 , Nov 3, 2007
            You should know, chatha6232. We believe you. There are
            those that haven't bowed the knee to the modern WASP
            god (white, american straight, protestant!) of Main
            Street, AL. And I think you found them in the
            Celebrate Recovery program that you're in, right? I
            did up here in Akron, OH. My housemate is a black guy
            and he and I attend the church, but he gets more
            attention, positive and encouraging, than I do. I
            guess that some of this is motivated by a little
            cultural and corporate guilt pang in one's heart? I
            believe I have that at times.