Quote from Allyson Smith

  • Thomas Morey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2007
      Dear Laura,

      This is such an excellent quotation from the last
      article you posted. I'm certainly going to add it to
      my list of my "instant potable quotables", as what
      Alex Trebeck from Jeopardy would say!

      Thanks,

      Tom

      "All of us–homosexual, heterosexual, or whatever–are
      looking for someone who can fulfill the deepest
      longings of our hearts. We are all searching for the
      one person who can really understand us, who will
      sacrifice their own interests to ours, and who will
      love us despite our shortcomings and failings.

      But the truth is that we can never find such love,
      understanding, or sacrifice in any creatures, be they
      other people or material things. We can only find
      those things in God who loves us infinitely–warts,
      sins and all. As St. Augustine wrote, "Our hearts are
      restless until they rest in thee, O Lord."

      By Allyson Smith, a Reporter/Researcher for Americans
      for Truth

      Need a vacation? Get great deals
      to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
      http://travel.yahoo.com/