Right here in Iowa

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2007
      http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070831/ap_on_re_us/same_sex_marriage;_ylt=Akg
      Q1BJyiKTiTInhnDY9d0VI2ocA

      So, why is the male gay couple in this article signing up as ‘bride and
      groom’. Somehow, this shows how the need for opposites exists and how
      deep the desire goes. Most likely this will force Iowans to vote on
      having a ban on same-sex marriage amendment in the fall similar to what
      was done in many states during the last election. Do I ever mention that I
      think the second coming is just around the corner?

      By the way, I did hear a joke about same-sex marriage that I thought was
      funny. ‘I hear they are allowing same-sex marriage now.” Oh my, haven’t
      these people suffered enough?’

      Well, I have no idea how much crazier this world is going to get.

      Bridget