Re: [ExGDBd] Educating the presidential candidates about exgays

  • Laura Miers
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 8, 2007
      This is more reasons why some one should
      form an Ex Gay Political PAC!!!

      Thomas Morey <moreytom@...> wrote:
      Go Bridget!

      I'm so glad that you are taking this golden
      opportunity to spread the word about God's work with
      all of us.

      Please keep us updated.

      Blessings,

      Tom

      www.1stbooks.com/bookview/12053<http://www.1stbooks.com/bookview/12053>

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 8, 2007
        Thank you Tom and Laura. I so appreciate your support. Bridget

        www.1stbooks.com/bookview/12053<http://www.1stbooks.com/bookview/12053<http://www.1stbooks.com/bookview/12053>>