Re: [ExGDBd] Educating the presidential candidates about exgays

  • Thomas Morey
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 8, 2007
      Go Bridget!

      I'm so glad that you are taking this golden
      opportunity to spread the word about God's work with
      all of us.

      Please keep us updated.

      Blessings,

      Tom

      www.1stbooks.com/bookview/12053<http://www.1stbooks.com/bookview/12053>

      > removed]

    • Laura Miers
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 8, 2007
        This is more reasons why some one should
        form an Ex Gay Political PAC!!!

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 8, 2007
          Thank you Tom and Laura. I so appreciate your support. Bridget

          www.1stbooks.com/bookview/12053<http://www.1stbooks.com/bookview/12053<http://www.1stbooks.com/bookview/12053>>