Re: A Blogger's Affirmation (married exgay comment....)

  • JOSE
    Message 1 of 24 , Mar 31, 2007
      I would not support sex under any circumstance. I live perfectly well
      as a human deprived of sexual activity. I do not know if my wife does.

      In hispanic world this has been common, this is what you can
      call "messianism" in marriage.

      One day, I watched at my severely mentally handicapped wife's feet,
      and I decided to have them washed. I prepared warm water and made the
      operation.

      The result was so satisfactory. Seeing her feet clean, pure, deprived
      of filth and the torture of her illness, made me be aware of the
      interest behind the same act performed by Jesus to his disciples.

      The message of Jesus is so amazingly complete and permeating.
      Sexuality, as seen from the position of Jesus, is purity, is
      protective and respectful. Someone told me once that he prayed with
      his wife before having intimacy, just before he fell down under
      homosexuality.

      If you are christian, do not expect happiness from sex, expect
      happiness from mutual respect and understanding.

      Jose
    • JOSE
      Message 2 of 24 , Apr 2 12:37 PM
        Well:

        I have received an email from an Jaxon Thomas, with an advertisement
        on penis enlargement. Some four years ago I was looking for the
        inverse process.

        Actually I do not complaint. I have not lost something really worthy,
        as to cry about.

        An interesting vested diffamation campaign has grown in local
        journals, their main issue is defending our minister of education
        against us (the terrible oggers and vampire teacherssss....wooooo).

        Last december I was so worried about this issue, because this
        government is another one of the most corrupt and less interested in
        public welfare, but the word of God came with the message of Leviathan.

        Leviathan is a monster. It depicts whatever monster there is.

        oooooooooooooooooooooooooops, I will change machine this keyboard is
        not doing well....

        Continue in the next post....

        Jose
      • JOSE
        Message 3 of 24 , Apr 2 1:17 PM
          Hi then:

          Leviathan is a monster, it depicts or embodies the monster of social
          hatred, of political corruption and or religious deviation.

          The country where I live is now giving form to a monster-like
          period. This place has the most terrible extreme faces:

          1.- It is about 500 times smaller than USA.
          2.- It has nearly 70 volcanoes, the same amount of USA.
          3.- It is a territory made out of the interaction of 3 tectonic
          plates: Northamerica, Cocos and Caribbean.
          4.- It is located in the middle of the region that will be reduced
          to a desert due to global warming.
          5.- It ended a period of 30 years of civil war, with a quarter
          million casualties.
          6.- It is one of the most violent countries in Latin America.
          7.- It is the second poorest country along with Haiti.
          8.- It is a bridge to drug traffic from Colombia.
          9.- It is the second country with more femicides (woman homicides)
          ..... and so on

          Jose
        • Thomas Morey
          Message 4 of 24 , Apr 3 12:01 PM
            Amen, Jose!
            --- JOSE <laempresadeserhombre@...> wrote:

            > I would not support sex under any circumstance. I
            > live perfectly well
            > as a human deprived of sexual activity. I do not
            > know if my wife does.
            >
            > In hispanic world this has been common, this is what
            > you can
            > call "messianism" in marriage.
            >
            > One day, I watched at my severely mentally
            > handicapped wife's feet,
            > and I decided to have them washed. I prepared warm
            > water and made the
            > operation.
            >
            > The result was so satisfactory. Seeing her feet
            > clean, pure, deprived
            > of filth and the torture of her illness, made me be
            > aware of the
            > interest behind the same act performed by Jesus to
            > his disciples.
            >
            > The message of Jesus is so amazingly complete and
            > permeating.
            > Sexuality, as seen from the position of Jesus, is
            > purity, is
            > protective and respectful. Someone told me once
            > that he prayed with
            > his wife before having intimacy, just before he fell
            > down under
            > homosexuality.
            >
            > If you are christian, do not expect happiness from
            > sex, expect
            > happiness from mutual respect and understanding.
            >
            > Jose

          • JOSE
            Message 5 of 24 , Apr 3 4:19 PM
              Hi:

              This country is:

              1.- 1/90 th the size of USA, approximately.
              2.- It has 13 million people approximately.
              3.- It has the same ratio between people infected with HIV and the
              total population as India and the United States.
              4.- It has between 60 and 50 percent of total native american
              population, who have been around for the last 300 centuries or so.
              5.- It has a long story of child abuse, child mortality and child
              labor exploitation.
              6.- It is said that it has the same proportion of divorces as
              United States.
              7.- Recent research indicates that a large proportion of young
              woman have experienced with sex before 19.
              8.- Half of the population is under 18 years of age, which is the
              adult age here.
              9.- It is calculated that 60 percent of the population live under
              extreme poverty line, with about one dollar a day to manage
              themselves.
              10.- In recent tributary research, no guatemalan declared
              himself/herself as millionaire, this is none in Guatemala has more
              than one million quetzales ($ 129,000 more or less).
              11.- Five percent of total population owns more than 90 percent of
              useful land, according to some old numbers.

              With these numbers, and the geographical and weather scenario you
              can figure out what the future is for us:
              1.- In a territory fractured by the frontiers of three tectonic
              plates (Northamerica, Cocos and Caribbean).
              2.- Between 30 and 70 volcanoes.
              3.- Targeted as a desertic land by climate warming computer
              predictions made in Japan.
              4.- Exposed to present day El Niños phenomena, we have an advanced
              in time winter (rainy) season this year, which indicates a probable
              draught this year. The last draught was in 1991, which forced to
              electrical quotas (the same year of Desert Storm and of a solar
              eclipse).

              There are some other sides of the entire picture:
              1.- Chronic famine has devastated some eastern regions in the last
              years. You could not imagine that the same scenes seen in Africa
              are present some 3 hours by plane from your own house in the States.
              2.- An incredible increase in homicides, lynchings, kidnappings,
              bank robberies and drug dealing has been present in the last 8 years.
              3.- An increase in juvenile gang culture.
              4.- Nearly 2 women are murdered each day.
              5.- Children prostitution and pederasty has increased in the last
              years. Some american and european guys visit this country to enjoy
              the opportunities.
              6.- Money sent from illegal immigrants in the USA has become one of
              the pillars of local economy, nearly as important as any other
              traditional agricultural industries such as coffee plantations or so.
              7.- Top salary rates in the country reach a little more than $5.00
              daily. No payment for the hour or the like. A teacher, like me,
              earns $205 a month working for the State. Private teachers usually
              earn a little less, with no social security or retirement coverage.

              I can continue:
              1.- The two most prominent candidates for the presidency are mr.
              Colom, representing the last government in post leaded by a man
              sought for mexican justice due to 2 murders, and troglodite-line
              exmilitary general Perez Molina, who offers "hard hand" on
              uncontrollable local gang violence.
              2.- Neoevangelicals claim to be the salvation for this country, and
              support the present government, which is abusing on laborers in a
              series of ways, seeking to align with IMF and World Bank designs.
              The spinal chord of such a policy would be reducing public services
              and creating a network private enterprises ruling such services
              instead. I will prove this is really bad mathematics in near posts.
              3.- Local political heads of a series of public services (some of
              them my teachers at the University) have kept a "low profile"
              functioning of these, and now claim for a change and the help of
              local entepreneurs.

              Ha

              Jose
            • JOSE
              Message 6 of 24 , Apr 3 5:11 PM
                Hi:

                Some of you might think I am such a talkative guy. In spite of
                this, I can show that I am stepping on solid ground while speaking
                that we should seek for strong spiritual backbones, pastors and
                leaders who are not looking for a fancy car, prestige or the like.

                I am a worker. I designed a math teaching system, or the
                first "cell" of it, to spread mathematical knowledge to all local
                native american children. This system is based on "animated math",
                quite simple.

                You can see the starting point of this project at:
                http://www.stormpages.com/beto/math/index.html, it is in spanish.
                Browse them and comment back.

                I worked, some years ago, in a project to prevent local juvenile
                gang culture spread, you can see it at:
                http://www.stormpages.com/beto/gang/index.html. Donna DeCesare,
                Emmy award winner for reporting on El Salvador war and gang culture,
                visited me and took some pics at that time.

                My first results on juvenile gang culture spread in local students
                can be seen here:
                http://www.stormpages.com/beto/gang/resultados1.html.

                Later I worked on commercial math and computer usage material, at:
                http://www.stormpages.com/beto/staroffice/index.html.

                Then, math for senior high school, at:
                http://www.stormpages.com/beto/al/index.html.

                I have some learning testing material at:
                http://www.stormpages.com/beto/evaluation/index.html.

                Later I worked with languages learning at:
                http://www.stormpages.com/sophya/dictionary/DINDEX.htm.

                Finally I work on rescuing people from homosexuality at:
                http://www.continuousmiracles.blogspot.com/.

                Heres is my research on local educational politics:
                http://www.stormpages.com/beto/le/index.html.

                Everyone of these without resorting to fund raising, brain-washing
                techniques, hysterical neochristian culture or the like. Just plain
                individual hard labor, pains-taking labor, going to bed just early
                in the morning and the like.

                None has helped me so far. Local educational politicians are simply
                exploiting the bad-mathematics brain of european and american huge-
                pockets people.

                I will continue alone. People come and go, I do not hesitate. I
                will continue my crusade for young people here in Guatemala, later
                in Peru and Ecuador, and I will probably visit Santo Domingo this
                end of the year.

                I do not need money. I need help, spiritual support and human
                cooperation. God does already instructs me, so far. I am devising
                a series of ways to teach early calculus to my people, people who
                are traditionally unconfident with science.

                If they were confident with science and wisdom, they would like
                mathematicas and things like these, and they would be a first world
                country.

                Passing the public services to entepreneurs and neoevangelical
                people here, will increase illegal immigration to USA at last, and
                other social maladies. I will deal with it later.

                I will not be present on the net for the rest of the week, I have
                plenty to review about my students homework, its holiday!!!

                If you have any comment, or feel disturbed about my views, please
                feed me back, I need some comments to enhance, improve or correct my
                views.

                I have difficulty to accept that a person who cannot make a division
                by hand, would later become a critic of the things I do around, I
                believe God can teach us much more than simple division by hand
                making, so far.

                Thank you,

                Jose
              • JOSE
                Message 7 of 24 , Apr 9 10:32 AM
                  I deeply regret about my past, my childhood and adolescence. I grew
                  up inside a wealthy family, although I was a mere ADITTION to the
                  entire group, I was a stranger.

                  When I watch at the poor native fellas here, I miss the days when I
                  had no notion about wealth, money, work, (satanic) automobiles,
                  science, religion, (satanic) sex and homosexuality and things like this.

                  If I had been that poor, and probably foolish, I had already been
                  dead, I would have not known about homosexuality, politics and dirty
                  money making. I would have been a simple man or woman, probably
                  selling peanuts and candies somewhere or, better, growing crops deep
                  in the mountainous jungle around.

                  Whenever I attend to my psychiatrist or counselor, at the local
                  hospital, they come to mention that I am either INTELLIGENT or SMART.
                  It is the same sort of BLA BLA BLA that my old family used to tell
                  about me.

                  I always liked reading. That is all. I was never good at analysis or
                  problem solving. My father was very able with this but he never
                  taught me the essentials about living, problem facing, and even less
                  humility. I regret those old days, at last.

                  This last week, holiday week here, I enjoyed with praying, in five
                  languages as usual (English, bengali, quechua, portuguese and old
                  aramean). By the end of this very month I will increase the list to
                  ten languages prayer (catala, euskara, german, arabic and hebrew). I
                  feel delighted when one prayer echoes around and the next comes to my
                  conscience in other entirely different language, and all of them
                  dedicated to God, my father and protector.

                  I enjoyed making some art, with my kiddie. We painted, made drawings
                  and decorated stuff. She was so upset because she feels my draftings
                  are better. She cannot understand that I have studied art for almost
                  30 years already, fine arts first, then architecture and graphic
                  design later. In spite of this, I feel jealous about the fresheness
                  of her drawings, so innocent and naive, I would like to be like her,
                  entirely deprived of a past or an intelligence, so to speak.

                  I will never tell my kiddie about her ancestors. In her eyes, I am
                  just a peruvian indian, brought to Guatemala by a wicked portuguese
                  father, I will go back to Southamerica, and end my days somewhere in
                  the mighty Andes. I wish to be there, facing the mountains, and
                  hearing the sounds of my people, impoverished and sincere people.

                  I enjoyed improving my integrals solving too. I solved some areas,
                  and played with a table generating calculator. Later I worked out
                  some integration methods, pure algebra so far. I designed more math
                  teaching for this week, trying to print out the clue to higher
                  calculus in my latin american students, most unconfident with science
                  as it is usual in all latin american people. I forgot about Riemann
                  sums...., I came to practice them too. I love this part of calculus,
                  when you can work out areas and volumes so easily. I will jump to
                  more vector calculus and some tensor algebra this remaining three
                  weeks of april.

                  I wish I was an ignorant, my life would be simpler and more creative
                  at last. I fear money, sex, friendship, cars, spanish language,
                  politics, and those complicated satanic things. Someone invited me to
                  give a testimony in a church, some 5 kms away. I did not attend, I
                  cannot support hysteria any longer. In my view, my present view,
                  prayer has to be done in the intimacy, in private, early in the
                  morning and late at night, silently.

                  I surrender my homosexuality before God, I forget about wars,
                  hysteria, my HIV infection, my poverty and my (satanic) cultural
                  background. I wish I was more like Jesus, a simple, poor,
                  hard-working, honest man.

                  Jose
                • JOSE
                  Message 8 of 24 , Apr 9 5:36 PM
                    Homosexuality is connected with all sorts of neurotic and psychotic
                    behaviours well in the depths of human conscience. After I felt
                    delivered from gay life grip, when I first met christian
                    congregations, I felt impulsed to act messianically before other gay
                    people.

                    This led me to disaster, sickness and a fast return to homosexual
                    practices.

                    I abandoned homosexual practices, but hysteria still hangs around,
                    like the hay remains around the ass that gladly eats it.

                    Forgive me if my words are harsh or rude, there are many so
                    called "christians" who know this hysterical and neurotical post
                    stages, very well, too well I would say.

                    Jose
                  • JOSE
                    Message 9 of 24 , Apr 10 10:40 AM
                      Hi:

                      Yesterday a mother visited us to talk to our counselor regarding the
                      discipline situation of her son.

                      The counselor mentioned me that the husband of the lady has sexually
                      abused of his stepson (my student). They are (cosmetic)
                      evangelicals, and the mother knows about the problem but is unable to
                      stop the situation since this man brought her out of being a single
                      mother condition.

                      I have not seen Bryan so far. Today I will look after him. I
                      provided him with a log, a small collection of cards with prayers and
                      hope messages.

                      I think that before this first half of the year ends I will gather
                      all these abused and homosexual children in a small (non cosmetic)
                      christian group.

                      I am alone here for Christ sake!!!!

                      I hope I will not mess it all up again!!!!

                      My EFAVIRENZ medication (antirretroviral) is making a lot of
                      hallucinations during my sleep. It is simply frantic!!!

                      You better not try HIV!

                      Well....., the struggle continues....

                      your friend Jose, from the darkest of jungles
                    • Douglas L. Larson
                      Message 10 of 24 , Apr 10 1:28 PM
                        Jose: Define a cosmetic Evangelist? --Please!

                        You are reacting to your Rx--have them change it!! You should not be hallucinating--this could be
                        normally associated with drug side effects. See Your Doctor. Also get a Rx for anxiety, and you
                        should normalize if your emotions ebb & flow.

                        Doug

                        Finding fabulous fares is fun.
                      • JOSE
                        Message 11 of 24 , Apr 12 10:38 AM
                          hI Doug:

                          Term arouse in its present form to define those who claim to be
                          christians due to regular attendance to services. Actually I
                          borrowed the term from someone here in the board, who illustrated my
                          own view about the christian leaders (mainly catholic at the time of
                          my own first definition) who find easy to keep their followers under
                          a "low profile" relation with God regime.

                          Allow me to explain further this highly "spagettified" discourse.
                          Back in the 50's an indian philosopher and founder of a strong new
                          age movement explained that human history could be explained by a
                          model in which one dominant layer of society "utilized" the
                          cultural, intellectual and material achievements of the (somehow
                          then) subdued social layers.

                          This is actually a theory about human history, just like marxist
                          theory, or dr. Rostow's theory, so to speak.

                          The aim of my hindu friend was to explain the reasons to build up a
                          different sort of leader inside his own humanitarian and
                          spiritualist movement.

                          So Thomas, a member of this crew, came to comment about "cosmetic"
                          evangelical people, and later I utilized it in my post.

                          I admit that I am speaking about specific models to explain where,
                          how and why the society is moving to one historical target or the
                          other.

                          In USA you would find easy to speak about capitalism, war,
                          astronautical research and things like this, because these are
                          targets found by the bulk of people under certain historical and
                          political circumstances affecting the social (living) tissue.

                          Back in the 50's it was not easy to debate the marxist view and so
                          there came alternative explanations such as that of my hindu (+)
                          friend.

                          In the positive side, the theory does not distinguish whether
                          the "utilization" process is a sort of exploitation or an
                          enhancement of the cultural achievements done by the previous
                          generarations. In the precise case I mentioned about christian
                          leaders, I spoke of a "low profile" as if the proposals made by
                          these leaders lacked enough quality to rise the standard of their
                          followers' relationship with God. This low quality teaching,
                          preaching and inspiring should be attributed to wicked and vested
                          interests kept backstage by the mentioned leaders.

                          Thomas must have considered the entire picture and resumed it as
                          a "cosmetic" christian attitude, that is a fake christianity.

                          We can assume that there is no possibility for you to be a christian
                          if you are a practising homosexual, or if you allow your husband
                          rape your own boy because you are afraid of becoming a woman
                          deprived of a male's protection. Apostle Paul, mentioned a similar
                          thesis when he said that homosexuals, liars, adulterers,
                          fornicarious and other sinners would not enter the Kingdom of
                          Heaven. Jesus exposed similar thesis when he denounced that the
                          perverter of a (physiological) child should throw himself to the sea
                          with a mill-stone tied to his/her neck.

                          Sometimes, I have heard some local pastors stretching the same
                          thesis of apostle Paul as to apply it to everyone in a
                          congregation. This is "cosmetic" christianity, because it is
                          cristal clear that Jesus spoke about (physiological) children and
                          was not using a particular metaphorical language.

                          Besides, Leviathan is a metaphor I utilize to descrite social
                          turmoil, social blind forces that do not allow cultural dead-ends to
                          be solved, just like gay life style, pornography, corrupt politics,
                          racial hatred and other similar issues, in this present day.

                          Thank you for your interest in this analysis.

                          Jose, from the jungles
                        • JOSE
                          Message 12 of 24 , Apr 12 10:48 AM
                            Well:

                            I have been watching at the weather prognosis for our planet long
                            before the UNO moved this debate to the international concern.
                            Weather scientists have been worried about this phenomena for a long
                            time already.

                            I can see that the geographical sites of coca leaf production, and
                            other heavy narcotic plants growing, for example, will become nearly
                            desert dry lands. Coca leafs cannot grow up under certain climatic
                            stress.

                            In the following years, powerful drug leaders will make their move to
                            safer regions. Siberia, Sweden or Groenland could become the next
                            sites for narcotic plants cultivation.

                            The poor countries populations, who now (miserably) subsist upon
                            growing up this narcotic plants, are doomed under this scenario
                            prognosis.

                            Waaaaaaaw.....

                            This is most painful, how money and greed can end with humanity.

                            Jose
                          • JOSE
                            Message 13 of 24 , Apr 12 5:52 PM
                              Hi:

                              I could not imagine, at the time I decided to lose my genitalia on
                              account of a transsexual desire, that God Almighty had already
                              prepared my healing thousands of years before I was born.

                              I am now resorting to some economic or academic models that are
                              meant to explain social phenomena, but in the core of my need to
                              have a coherent view of my society and of entire humanity there is
                              the knowledge that God Almighty gives reliable analysis tools in His
                              Holy Word, the Bible.

                              I constantly see leaders, inside all sorts of religions, including
                              the christian branches and sects, who allow themselves to be
                              swallowed by cultural fashions. Naturalistic science is that
                              lubricant that makes easier for Leviathan to swallop up entire
                              generations, leaders and their congregations, countries, politicians
                              and armies.

                              I can see a divine branch of knowledge in the Scriptures, a
                              liberating new form to view our common and not common problems.

                              Jose
                            • JOSE
                              Message 14 of 24 , Apr 13 11:20 AM
                                Hi:

                                I will distinguish between Kapitalism and Capitalism. Kapitalism is
                                what Latin America is going after. Capitalism is a mere stage in
                                industrial development.

                                In northern democracies, and some far eastern ones, the capitalistic
                                view of investments has to co-exist with strong democratic
                                institutions, and a large set of social and individual guarantees.
                                Democracies such as New Zealand, and the very Japan, have boosted the
                                quality of life of their members to standards that the very United
                                States and other similar political structures do not even dream to
                                reach.

                                Racism, hatred, low salaries, generalized social insecurity, gang
                                culture, a chronic dependence on war and violent foreign policy, among
                                several hundred of other social and economic maladies, have
                                malignantly grown around the cultural backbone of United States,
                                England and their associate countries.

                                In a money-hunger frenzy, latinamerican "entepreneurs", politicians
                                and military men, have desired their countries become a shadow of
                                their closest powerful neighbor, USA. In an attepmt to mimic the
                                welfare reached by people in USA, Canada and the like, our local
                                leaders have grammatically missed the concept and have erected our
                                future years around the concept of Kapitalism, this is an electric-
                                shock produced sort of capitalistic environment.

                                In the past two decades, important segments of our populations sought
                                for relief inside the growing neochristian movements. Due to the fast
                                increase in attendance to their churches, the leaders of these begun
                                to create a theology based on image of a God with a huge gold-filled
                                wallet and a small-brained humanity eager to have access to "Dad"'s
                                untold riches.

                                Those who cannot have access to "Dad"'s wallet were called
                                the "cursed", the malignant. Nevertheless, these leaders did miss a
                                single fact, and that is the jealous son of "Dad", this is World Bank
                                and its pals.

                                Since we, chronically poor latinamerican, are pariah-like beggars
                                before "Dad"'s wallet, jealous (and aduleterers filled) Big-Brother
                                World Bank is eager to have smaller State compromises countries around
                                its throne. This implies that in the future, in the very near future,
                                as soon as 2020, the entire population of Latin American countries
                                should not be covered with free education, free public health
                                services, retirement rights, full employement guarantees, payed
                                vacation rights, academic free speech rights........ the list is
                                endless and I will publish a comprehensive page about it soon.

                                In this (diabolical and sick wicked) vision of God and our (sheep)
                                future the only people who will have full access to these services
                                will be the (non functional and mostly cosmetic drug dealing
                                perverted) military, the congressmen ($5,000 a month), the ministers
                                and the presidencial figures (nearly $10,000 a month salaries).

                                Us, the teachers ($200 a month salaries), the medics, and all other
                                public workers will be deprived of all social and laboral guarantees,
                                according to the paradise devised by our neochristian anointed
                                kapitalist leaders.

                                I should not extend to mention that private enterprise workers, here
                                in this city, are mostly deprived of all social and economic
                                guarantees that public workers are now granted with, no need to extend
                                to the almost non-existent professional updating strategies in local
                                private and public enterprises and so on.

                                To mention a little example: in the (neochristian propulsed) 2020
                                political strategy, the now free public schools will be managed by
                                (neochristian) entepreneurs in the short future. They (neochristian
                                leaders) are eager to have this country economically developed, like a
                                money hungry kitten at least, if a tiger cannot be grown up from all
                                these cultural, linguistic and religious mess that latinamericans make
                                today.

                                In the previous weeks, I had a little glimpse of what these
                                (neochristian propulsed) new social model will be: one young 13 years
                                old homosexual student in our neighbor primary school was EXPULSED
                                from it.

                                Today another example, when our minister of education appears in the
                                local journals insisting that our local law of education is obsolete.
                                Ha!!!, I would like to know under what analytical platform is she
                                considering that our law is obsolete.

                                Well, the pastor in the church to which I used to attend has a huge
                                blanket with a 2020 logo painted in front of the pulpit. He has
                                declared himself, more than once, as a strong supporter of local
                                education minister, who was "cultivated" at the local KAPITALISTIC
                                school of government political and economical advisors, the so called
                                ASIES, which is logistically supported by the people who manage the
                                university from which I graduated.

                                Among the last 6 civilian presidents, one of them emerged from the
                                above mentioned church, and with the help of these KAPITALISTIC
                                educated and "cultivated" advisors, they have managed to take our most
                                important social welfare institutions to a condition matching chaos,
                                this is security services (the police), educational services (me and
                                my pals), health services. Six KAPITALISTIC presidents and their
                                subordinate "cultivated" ministers have not been able to reach the
                                state of social progress that my difunct uncle, dr. Arevalo, reached
                                in one single six years period in command.

                                You can figure out what sort of chaos will reach our incredibly
                                impoverished population with such a (neochristian propulsed) social
                                policies. If with free education, civilian police force and
                                (theoretically) free health services, people are constantly risking
                                out their lives in the New Mexico deserted lands, in order to have
                                better labor conditions and salaries, you can imagine what will be
                                without free access to these services.

                                But the monetary issue is merely cosmetic in the arguments of our
                                political leaders. What really amazed me was the unconditional
                                submission of my neochristian pastor to support all this political,
                                corrupt and decadent maffia, a weakness that prompted him to
                                compromise his ability to raise funds in his congregation to finally
                                open him the road to presidential chair.

                                I considered this movements were christian, but now I have to admit
                                they do not deserve the name, so I call them neochristian, a species
                                that is more likely to evolve into full fledged well-fed antichristian.

                                A good gay friend of mine, whose father has a long political career,
                                is seeking for a post in the staff of this pastor. You can imagine!!

                                I cannot be bare-mouthed here, and will admit that honesty based
                                capitalism can be an efficient social model to movilize goods and
                                create welfare in societies, but I will metaphorize its malignant,
                                satanical, diabolical, evil and wicked twin brother as KAPITALISM, a
                                system designed to worm-eat their god's huge wallet, to keep a
                                fake "high profile" christian status in society before its northern
                                huge-wallet supporters, a system devised to end with cultural and
                                religious alternatives, to make catholics extinct as soon as possible,
                                and a system that will utilize gay people as turk-heads in the near
                                future, to mention some of this venomous economic creature ambitions.

                                If you, over there, are honest, keep so. Go to church and do first
                                examine all these pastors, leaders and prophets before you gently open
                                them the way to your wallets.

                                Jose
                              • JOSE
                                Message 15 of 24 , Apr 13 5:55 PM
                                  Before I blocked out my tv's access to a certain evangelical local
                                  channel, I watched at an interesting preaching of some Miami based
                                  latino preacher.

                                  He denounced the "dwarf" churches, where not even a cold could be
                                  healed.

                                  I, sadly, came to realize this country is filled with such eager for
                                  money pastors, whom I call neochristian.

                                  Unfortunately I had to see their vested marriage with the darkest
                                  politic figures, whom I met at the university. I will not spend
                                  more time with this.

                                  Latin America is a mess of impoverished, ignorant, sometimes dull,
                                  backward people, but this is fertile soil for rising true and
                                  sincere christians.

                                  I pray so a new generation of evangelical leaders, deprived of any
                                  interest in money or leisure, will rise, everywhere.

                                  The time for the crusader-like troglodite style neochristian has
                                  exhausted, the time for revival is at doors.

                                  I am tired of watching the violence frenzy in which "allies" have
                                  embarked in at Middle East. Those people learned to hate christians
                                  due to this trogloditic crusaders.

                                  Hitler armed himself, but Saddam was armed by the very "allies", and
                                  now hatred is the daily bread of the people over there.

                                  Christendom is not about war, I am sorry if you believe freedom will
                                  be defended with weapons and international financial extorsion.

                                  Christendom is about boldness, not about violence. The entire life
                                  of Jesus is a coherent succession of self-sacrifice and power, true
                                  healing and liberating power.

                                  The way to peace, solid peace, is far from warfare and huge wallet
                                  countries policies.

                                  Stand prudent folks...

                                  Jose
                                • JOSE
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Apr 13 6:00 PM
                                    In northern countries, you cannot really visualize the degree and
                                    depth of latinamerican poverty, labor injustice, children
                                    exploitation, religious fanaticism, ignorance and backward attitudes.

                                    I am sorry if my words seem more like those extracted from a Fidel
                                    Castro dairy.

                                    I am looking after Jesus, the bold and just Jesus, not the cosmetic
                                    doll Jesus. I am so sorry.

                                    I believe my homosexuality derived from the tendency of my ancestors
                                    to enjoy leisure and power. I am sure deliverance is far away from
                                    money, riches, wealth, vanity and such wordly interests.

                                    I pray for a renewal, a renewal of humanity, under Divine Justice
                                    and obedience.

                                    You would have to see it, the way I see it everyday.

                                    Jose, :-)
                                  • JOSE
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Apr 13 6:02 PM
                                      -Israel, will be the last nation to surrender its arms and weapons.

                                      Jose
                                    • JOSE
                                      Message 18 of 24 , Apr 14 6:14 PM
                                        Well, I live somewhere near 14 northern parallel. Its really hot
                                        today. I am writing the very middle part of my Leviathan series, and I
                                        am finding really interesting manifold worm-holes in this path towards
                                        describing Leviathan, the metaphorical social monster I visualize in
                                        the Bible.

                                        I think we, tropical countries people, can stand higher temperatures.
                                        The problem with global warming should be utilized to pay more interest
                                        in the future mankind's quantum leam: global society.

                                        I do not have much time left. God wished me to be born in this
                                        country, with this people and this problems arising in the near future.

                                        I am starting a house building project with my students, I will
                                        describe it later. I believe future houses should be energetically
                                        efficient and, most important of all, easy and cheap to build. We have
                                        plenty of unused energy sources here, but if we latinos want a better
                                        future we have to start opening the eyes of our kids, now.

                                        I will include more math teaching in my web pages, and do not be
                                        surprised if my words become harsher and more critic of the corruption
                                        and backward policies that are usual in these countries.

                                        I will present you my cheap building house projects in this very week
                                        to come.

                                        Thank you for your moral and spiritual support, I pray for u all guys,
                                        Bridget, Jonathan, Thomas, Christa, Alan, Douglas, Kevin and plenty
                                        more, whom I count among the best people in the world.

                                        You guys are the future, for USA and global humanity. I pray intensely
                                        for your wisdom and health.

                                        your brother Jose, in Christ, forever
                                      • JOSE
                                        Message 19 of 24 , Apr 16 5:46 PM
                                          Mmmm..... :-(

                                          I am not intended to make fun of human tragedy, I heard about Virginia
                                          shooting today, in the very morning.

                                          I know plenty about the history of venerable United States of America,
                                          and I know the history of Virginia as well.

                                          Leviathan is a monster, the social and cultural forces that brutally
                                          deviate from God's will, Virginia shooting fits in this model.

                                          Yes, God is that good academic before us, He provided us with reliable
                                          models to interpret, analyze and evaluate our environment.

                                          Americana people are promt to be cheered up: SAM, SAM, SAM, SAM.....

                                          It is not easy to ride Leviathan. This time, Leviathan is riding
                                          Uncle Sam. Leviathan's tongue is as sticky as that of an anteater, so
                                          even if Sam tries to ride Leviathan, this will lick him off its back.

                                          Tragedy, violence, shooting, drugs, hatred, racism, among others, are
                                          the toys of Leviathan.

                                          I pray for you all

                                          Jose
                                        • JOSE
                                          Message 20 of 24 , Apr 16 6:37 PM
                                            Hi:

                                            When I was a kid, in the large field where I used to play soccer with
                                            the pals, it was easy for you to find those little clay mayan masks
                                            that you can easily find at the Smithsonian and the like.

                                            Ancient mayas, my students ancestors, utilized a series of complex
                                            calendars. In one of them, the number of available time, for
                                            humanity, reaches 13 baktun counts. Each baktun counts for sort of 5
                                            thousand years or so. Mayas dated their history back to 60 thousand
                                            years, before their final decay, but the precise date when baktun 13
                                            is reached will be on december 21 (22 or 23), year 2012.

                                            9 + 13 sum up 22, 9 counts for the number of levels of the underworld,
                                            and 13 for the number of levels of the upperworld (heaven if you like).

                                            At that precise date, it will be 9 years after I was delivered from
                                            homosexuality, in a dream.

                                            Jose, I love you Jesus....
                                          • JOSE
                                            Message 21 of 24 , Apr 21 1:23 PM
                                              Hi:

                                              I am about to scan my models for building a very cheap house, with
                                              probable cost as low as $2000 USD. This price is supposed to be
                                              affordable to anyone here in Central America.

                                              I will have my students construct the scale model (scale 1:10) with
                                              special procedures using recycled material. I will have them
                                              construct furniture using the cheapes available recycled material and
                                              they have constructed a model for aluminium plates that other group
                                              of students will use to construct a parabolic solar stove.

                                              In recent days, a (corrupt) local teachers syndicate has demanded to
                                              all the working teachers a contribution to pay a $5,000,000 (35
                                              million local units) bill. The bill is to be payed to a local ex-
                                              guerrila, communist, lawyer, who has served this syndicate as advisor.

                                              With such a bill I could construct more that 2,000 of this cheap
                                              houses!!!

                                              In order to take our (weak and neoliberal) president and minister of
                                              education to the loosers' corner, they organized a riot, a parade to
                                              stop a "law" which would deprive us (the teachers) of any labor right
                                              and social security coverage.

                                              This "law", was actually a copy of a law declare against
                                              constitutional rules back in 1998. According to the congressmen that
                                              finally vetoed this "law", it was not the same project text they had
                                              previously received, back in 2006. The overall project was
                                              supported, both in the moral and material way, by a local evangelical
                                              pastor who is actually running for the presidency.

                                              He has a huge blanket with the "2020" logo right in the main place of
                                              the church building.

                                              When I read a libel denouncing the "law" discussion I understood that
                                              my once preferred local pastor was having vested interests, probably
                                              huge debts and other problems, and now the presidency seemed the best
                                              lifebelt for him.

                                              I framed the entire picture under the label "neochristian" people.
                                              But now, this people who utilize churches and other religious
                                              institutions to make huge profits seem a bunch of dwarfs as compared
                                              with these syndicate people.

                                              Neoliberal, pro-inhuman-capitalist people here have always despised
                                              the local syndicates people, but now they are giving a lesson on
                                              corruption, manipulation of public opinion, manipulation of masses
                                              (us the teachers) and final grip-tight manipulation of the very
                                              president and his minister of education, a procapitalist woman
                                              computer engineer who belongs to a strong lobby group.

                                              Can you believe that the syndicate lawyer is passing a $5,000,000
                                              bill, that is suppossedly going to be payed by discounting from the
                                              very salary increase to be assigned to the teachers these month?

                                              I had never seen such a refined power to control the masses, the
                                              congress and the president. The passing of that "law" project, the
                                              riots and parades, the strike and other issues, were alone to make
                                              the river roar as strong as possible and justify the payment.

                                              I can see the fine hand of satan manipulating the brains and
                                              conscience of everyone here. Fortunately, during strong private
                                              prayer sessions, last December, God had warned me about and ordered
                                              me to write down this Leviathan series.

                                              God Almighty, I serve you

                                              Jose
                                            • JOSE
                                              Message 22 of 24 , Apr 23 11:47 AM
                                                Hi brother:

                                                This subjest will be hard to explain. I first knew about
                                                ambivalence when I was 15 or so.

                                                Ambivalence is a very natural reaction of humans, towards specific
                                                sources of stimuli. You can be ambivalent to your own mother.

                                                I remember a gay friend, who is a psychologist, telling me that he
                                                felt ambivalence anytime another man touched him. Actually my
                                                friend defines himself as a transgender, not as a out-of-the-cast
                                                homosexual.

                                                Ambivalence is what a homosexual person feels about other who speaks
                                                about God to him.

                                                Ambivalence is what some homosexuals, mostly effeminate homosexuals,
                                                feel about masculine homosexuals.

                                                Ambivalence is what those men felt towards the fallen person, whom
                                                the very Jesus mentioned in his famous parable about the samaritan.

                                                Ambivalence is a ghost entity, it is not safe groud to base one's
                                                departure from homosexuality, when the time arrives.

                                                Therefore, Joakim, I shall speak extensively about this and other
                                                particular issues, connected with healing from homosexuality.

                                                By the way, ambivalence is what some "christians" feel when they
                                                face the fact that a service will go ahead without monetary
                                                contributions from the attendance.

                                                Healing, prayer, salvation, oxygen, friendship, have no cost at all,
                                                in the widest sense of the world cost. Jesus surrendered his own
                                                precious blood, for us to be delivered. Wolves and hypocrites will
                                                always distor the Holy Word to their own profit and fat wallets,
                                                thus allowing Leviathan do its job.

                                                In Christ

                                                Jose
                                              • JOSE
                                                Message 23 of 24 , Apr 23 6:06 PM
                                                  Hi:

                                                  Joakim, in the next two or three years I will migrate to Sweden,
                                                  maybe you can contact with my sister-in-law, who lives in Stokholm
                                                  so far, I will seek for her address.

                                                  By the way, I have a different concept for certain psychoanalytical
                                                  items, derived from observations made during some of the past years.

                                                  I will add a little definition about ambivalence: Ambivalence is a
                                                  state of having emotions in contradiction, when those emotions are
                                                  related to the same object, idea or person (for example, feeling
                                                  both love and hatred for someone or something). The term is also
                                                  commonly used to refer to situations where 'mixed feelings' of a
                                                  more general sort are experienced or where a person feels
                                                  uncertainty or indecisiveness concerning something.

                                                  This is the Wikipedia stuff
                                                  (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambivalence)

                                                  About neurosis, we can read at the very Wikipedia: The term was
                                                  coined by the Scottish doctor William Cullen in 1769 to refer
                                                  to "disorders of sense and motion" caused by a "general affection of
                                                  the nervous system." For him, it described various nervous disorders
                                                  and symptoms that could not be explained physiologically. It derives
                                                  from the Greek word neuron (nerve) with the suffix -osis (diseased
                                                  or abnormal condition). The term was however most influentially
                                                  defined by Sigmund Freud over a century later.

                                                  Neurosis is no longer used as a formal term in modern psychology in
                                                  English-speaking countries; the American DSM-IV has eliminated the
                                                  category altogether. This largely reflects a decline in the
                                                  fashionability of psychoanalysis, and the progressive expurgation of
                                                  psychoanalytical terminology from the DSM. Those who retain a
                                                  psychoanalytical perspective, which would include a majority of
                                                  psychologists in countries such as France, continue to use the
                                                  term 'neurosis'....

                                                  In recent times I had the opportunity to observe some interesting
                                                  affections between some people and specific objects. The
                                                  individuals in question were not able to make a reliable and
                                                  coherent picture of the object they desired as a complement of
                                                  erotic love. Then, I came to the conclusion that what is commonly
                                                  called neurotic behavior can really be considered a pleasurable
                                                  behavior, a notion that is somewhat different of the description
                                                  such as the following, from the very Wikipedia:

                                                  "As an illness, neurosis represents a variety of psychiatric
                                                  conditions in which emotional distress or unconscious conflict is
                                                  expressed through various physical, physiological, and mental
                                                  disturbances, which may include physical symptoms (e.g., hysteria).
                                                  The definitive symptom is anxieties. Neurotic tendencies are common
                                                  and may manifest themselves as depression, acute or chronic anxiety,
                                                  obsessive-compulsive tendencies, phobias, and even personality
                                                  disorders, such as borderline personality disorder or obsessive-
                                                  compulsive personality disorder. It has perhaps been most simply
                                                  defined as a "poor ability to adapt to one's environment, an
                                                  inability to change one's life patterns, and the inability to
                                                  develop a richer, more complex, more satisfying personality." [1]
                                                  Neurosis should not be mistaken for psychosis, which refers to more
                                                  severe disorders.
                                                  The term connotes an actual disorder or disease, but under its
                                                  general definition, neurosis is a normal human experience, part of
                                                  the human condition. Most people are affected by neurosis in some
                                                  form. A psychological problem develops when neuroses begin to
                                                  interfere with, but not significantly impair, normal functioning,
                                                  and thus cause the individual anxiety. Frequently, the coping
                                                  mechanisms enlisted to help "ward off" the anxiety only exacerbate
                                                  the situation, causing more distress. It has even been defined in
                                                  terms of this coping strategy, as a "symbolic behavior in defense
                                                  against excessive psychobiologic pain [which] is self-perpetuating
                                                  because symbolic satisfactions cannot fulfill real needs." [2]"

                                                  Therefore, neurotic branches of homosexual behavior share space with
                                                  pure pleasure activities and disgusting life episodes.

                                                  So far, this is a wide space to research in.

                                                  I will continue

                                                  Jose