Re: [ExGDBd] "THE GILL FOUNDATION". ..BANKROLLING THE GAY AGENDA

  • nfttm
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
      I hope his group adheres to their stated objectives listed below and that it includes all people who used to self identify as "gay" and now do not. They deserve equal opportunity as well.

      Stated Objectives: "...to secure equal opportunity for all people,
      regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity."

      Laura <exgaydates@...> wrote:

      THE GILL FOUNDATION is where Soul Force and other gay groups fund
      anti family and anti ex gay causes.

      They are the gay activist largest philanthropists group.

      Exgays and others must know what they are against when they
      fight for the causes.

      We are not talking about a small group but a well financed
      machine of proaganda.

      Learn more about the foundation below
      Tim Gill Founder

      From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

      Tim Gill was born October 18, 1953. He showed both interest and
      talent in computer science early in life, eventually studying the
      subject at University of Colorado at Boulder. Gill, who is gay,
      first came out at Boulder. He graduated from Boulder in 1977.
      Eventually Gill started a company, Quark, with a friend, Mark Pope,
      and the help of a loan from his parents. Quark produced desktop
      publishing systems. The eventual success of this venture made Gill a
      wealthy man. The success of a 1992 Colorado ballot measure, designed
      to prevent laws banning discrimination against gays, prompted Gill
      to become involved in activism. He has since been involved in
      philanthropy promoting gay rights and other causes.
      .

      http://www.gillfoun dation.org/

      Board of Directors:

      David Dechman

      Jane Ragle

      Richard Skorman

      Chuck Supple

      Tax Status: 501(c)(3)

      Year Founded: 1994

      Total Assets $143,617,141. 00

      Stated Objectives: "...to secure equal opportunity for all people,
      regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity."

      http://www.activist cash.com/ foundation. cfm/did/1389

      Tim Gill: Log Cabin's Million Dollar Man?

      Tim Gill's 501(c)(3) charitable organization uses the same public
      relations firm, Witeck-Combs, as Log Cabin used for the $1M Bush-
      Bash Ad Campaign.

      http://gaypatriot. net/2006/ 04/26/tim- gill-log- cabins-million-
      dollar-man

    • Thomas Morey
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2007
        I wouldn't count on it.

        The reason why this honorable objective was stated as
        it is on paper is clearly ulterior, given its
        sociopolitically liberal context: promoting only gay,
        lesbian, bisexual and transgender (GLBT) special
        rights and same sex marriage, with no regard for, if
        not at the expense of, everyone else in your community
        and society.

        "Sexual orientation" means only gays, lesbians, and
        bisexuals; not heterosexuals, nor former GLB folks,
        such as you and me. "Gender identity" means only those
        who tragically self-identify opposite of their
        biological sex; not you or me. "All people" means
        everyone but the WASP (not white Anglo-Saxon
        protestant, but white American straight-living,
        protestant male), such as me. Although it isn't stated
        here, it is the same with "race", "religion" and
        "gender". "Race" means everyone but whites, "religion"
        means everyone but Christians, and "gender" means
        exclusively females. These are the liberal PC and
        legal "buzz" words and terminology one uses by mouth
        and pen. Why the word "buzz"? Because if you don't
        recognize their implicitly intended meaning, given the
        historical context in which they were established (or
        are attempting to be established) as law, they'll
        return to eventually sting you like a swarm of bees!

        So, being forewarned is to be forearmed, n'est pas?

        Blessings,

        Tom

      • nfttm
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 8, 2007
          oui :-)

          --- Thomas Morey <moreytom@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > >
          > > Tax Status: 501(c)(3)
          > >
          > > Year Founded: 1994
          > >
          > > Total Assets $143,617,141. 00
          > >
          > > Stated Objectives: "...to secure equal opportunity
          > > for all people,
          > > regardless of sexual orientation or gender
          > > identity."
          > >
          > > http://www.activist cash.com/ foundation.
          > > cfm/did/1389
          > >
          > > Tim Gill: Log Cabin's Million Dollar Man?
          > >
          > > Tim Gill's 501(c)(3) charitable organization uses
          > > the same public
          > > relations firm, Witeck-Combs, as Log Cabin used
          > for
          > > the $1M Bush-
          > > Bash Ad Campaign.
          > >
          > > http://gaypatriot. net/2006/ 04/26/tim- gill-log-
          > > cabins-million-
          > > dollar-man

          > > removed]

          > Any questions? Get answers on any topic at

          Get your own web address.
        • JOSE
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 8, 2007
            I am preparing sort of an EXGAY log to Bryan, my travestite, probably
            homosexual prostitute, very poor, gay student.

            I have prepared 20 cards. In the cards I placed Winnie the Pooh pics
            and some biblical items.

            I will give the pack to my boy on monday 12th. If you want to share
            some interesting scriptures, biblical passages, or even some words to
            Bryan, I will include them in the log.

            Bryan*s culture is too narrow yet, and I want to open the sky before
            him first than the pederasts and travestites who come to be his
            present day friends.

            I am in intensive prayer and spiritual discipline in order to receive
            a full inspiration from Jesus, and I am requesting you all, from all
            over the world to fight this battle with us, Jesus and Jose, for Bryan.

            I thought that in the future you could send this boy some postcards or
            simple written items, that I will give him as soon as I gather enough.
            In such a way Bryan will feel there is plenty of friendly people
            interested in his spiritual healing from homosexuality, all over the
            world.

            This is my idea. Think about it. This log has to be really inspiring
            and absolute EXGAY.

            In Jesus

            your Jose

            PS: the limit is saturday, just send the references, songs, poems,
            whatever... I will print them and stick them to the log cards, and
            finally give it to my kid on monday 12th.