Gay Hoteliers Want No Straights

  • Laura
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2007
      "Gay tourist hotels fear equality law", the article takes a look at
      British gay hoteliers who fear that the new UK anti-discrimination
      laws will adversely effect their businesses. Some of them insist their
      establishments will suffer from an influx of heterosexuals, thus
      deflating their gay following. One hotelier says:

      "We are a unique venue and we only admit gay and bisexual men. Under
      this law, we would go out of business. This so-called anti-
      discrimination law is actually discriminatory as it discriminates
      against gays"

      Owner

    • John