FRIENDSHIP and ENCOURAGEMENT

  • arrowaviator
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2002
      It would be nice to have a friend for mutual support and
      encouragement. I am 29 years of age in Canada. I desire a friend
      who loves the Lord, is around my age, who enjoys sports and working
      out (who wants to talk about body building techniques, nutrition and
      sports). I want to talk with someone who does not spend time on the
      internet and lives life. I desire to communicate with someone who
      has not lived this life style, but just has struggled with it.
      Perhaps this person would need support and encouragement because
      know one knows that they do have this struggle.

      email me at...
      arrowaviator@...
    • Abdul Hafez

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2002
          Good Luck Dude! Nuthin wrong with bein specific, just try to
          remember to keep open to the possibility of the Lord having someone
          ELSE in mind for your friend rather than that shopping list.

          Peace, Bill

          --- In exgaydiscussionboard@y..., "arrowaviator" <arrowaviator@y...>