Re: "Gay" Sophistry " the Cultural Move to Redefine Homosexuality

  • Nieuwleven
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
      Laura,

      This is a very good point. This is the main lie of the gay movement,
      upon which all of it stands or fails ... more and more people are
      buying into this lie, and probably our prophetic role today is to tell
      the society the truth about homosexuality.

      Regards,

      Armand
      Co-mod

      --- In exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com, "Laura" <exgaydates@...>