Re: Let's Be Honest -- Homophobia, etc.

  • woodywalker2000
    Message 1 of 52 , Aug 3 8:57 AM
      --- In exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com, nfttm <nfttm@...> wrote:

      > yes, it is the adults that should know better but there are some
      adults that haven't yet discovered how to converse in a mature and
      thoughtful way without resorting to name calling. One way to respond
      when someone does this is to say "well, that is ONE way to think about
      it but it certainly isn't the ONLY way to think about it - let me know
      if and when you would like to talk about it because I don't believe
      name calling equates to resolution."

      That works nfttm, just put off the "discussion." If someone is pretty
      bad about their habit, I might consider putting it off for good.;-)
      Message 52 of 52 , Aug 9 11:55 AM
        Woody, good questions you ask and Henry, I respect you more than you know. Bridget
        www.1stbooks.com/bookview/12053<http://www.1stbooks.com/bookview/12053>