Prayer Alert from Chuck Pierce regarding Pride Festival in Jerusalem

  • Steve Parker
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2006
      "WORLD PRIDE" SCHEDULING AUGUST FESTIVAL IN JERUSALEM

      "THIS WAS THE GUILT OF YOUR SISTER SODOM; SHE AND HER DAUGHTERS HAD
      ARROGANCE, ABUNDANT FOOD AND CARELESS EASE, BUT SHE DID NOT HELP THE
      POOR AND NEEDY. THUS THEY WERE HAUGHTY AND COMMITTED ABOMINATIONS
      BEFORE ME. THEREFORE I REMOVED THEM WHEN I SAW IT" (Ezekiel 16:422-
      50)

      Calling the event "Love Without Borders", an international
      organization called "World Pride" is organizing a five-day festival
      for August 8-12 in Jerusalem. The group's website bears the
      following proclamation:

      "Jerusalem World Pride 2006 will bring a new focus to an ancient
      city through a massive demonstration of LGBT [i.e. Lesbian, Gay,
      Bisexual, Transgender] dignity, pride, and boundary-crossing
      celebration. In these times of intolerance and suspicion, from the
      home of three of the world's great religions, we will proclaim that
      love knows no borders."

      The first WP festival took place in Rome in 2000, in spite of
      drawing from the Vatican strong criticisms of Italian government and
      Rome city authorities for allowing it to take place. An estimated
      250,000 attended the event, a number the organizers hope to be
      exceeded in Jerusalem.

      The WP web site already is beginning to list hotels and restaurants
      in Jerusalem available for use by participants. The festival was
      originally scheduled to take place in Jerusalem last summer; but
      citing "security concerns" surrounding the Gaza pullout, authorities
      were able to have it put off for a year. Although Jerusalem's
      religious Mayor Uri Lupolianski is strongly against allowing the
      parade, the city is evidently legally bound to allow it to proceed
      unless presented with convincing dissuasion by the police.

      It is fearful to imagine what will be the demonic consequences
      released not only throughout the city and nation, but into the whole
      world if this event takes place. Major turns of battle in the
      spiritual war continually taking place over Jerusalem are invariably
      of serious consequence in the heavenlies throughout the earth.
      Powerful forces are arraying for a huge assault against the city.
      It will take a Power far greater than that of our Mayor, than the
      Vatican, than general public disaffection to stop what is shaping up
      to be a week-long orgiastic celebration of "arrogance, haughtiness
      and abominations" (see Scripture quoted at beginning) in the
      streets, parks and hotels of Jerusalem this summer.

      Believing leaders have already called one city-wide prayer gathering
      to stand against this; there will certainly be others. But it is
      going to take intercessory help from brothers and sisters around the
      world if it is to be thwarted. To the taunt from the enemy "Do not
      let your God in whom you trust deceive you, saying, 'Jerusalem shall
      not be given into my hand'; Have the gods of the nations [of Rome]
      delivered them from my destruction?" (cff Isaiah 37:10,12), we would
      proclaim from last weeks Haftarah reading, "Ah, Lord GOD! Behold,
      You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and
      outstretched arm. THERE IS NOTHING TOO HARD FOR YOU!" (Jeremiah
      32:17)

      PLEASE PRAY:
      *Isaiah 37:21-35 -that the evil forces which are raging against the
      Holy One of Israel, against the God of the daughter of Zion,
      against the place which is called by His Name, will be turned back
      and "not come into the city." That YHVH TS'VAOT, the LORD of Hosts
      will 'DEFEND THIS CITY, TO SAVE IT, FOR His own sake and for the
      sake of His servant David." (vss 33-35).
      *That the LORD, "whose fire is in Zion and whose furnace is in
      Jerusalem" (Isaiah 31:9), will release the flame of His holiness
      both to purify and to protect His city from the defiling flood which
      is heading her way (Zechariah 1:14; 2:5).
      *Zechariah 12:10-That, as written above, during this Shavuot season
      the Lord will "POUR ON THE HOUSE OF DAVID AND ON THE INHABITANTS OF
      JERUSALEM THE SPIRIT OF GRACE AND SUPPLICATION; THEN THEY WILL LOOK
      TO ME WHOM THEY PIERCED. YES, THEY WILL MOURN FOR HIM AS ONE MOURNS
      FOR HIS ONLY SON, AND GRIEVE FOR HIM AS ONE GRIEVES FOR A
      FIRSTBORN..." because "IN THAT DAY A FOUNTAIN SHALL BE OPENED FOR
      THE HOUSE OF DAVID AND FOR THE INHABITANTS OF JERUSALEM, FOR SIN AND
      FOR UNCLEANNESS" (13:1).
      *The blood of Messiah can cleanse the deepest stain and release
      prisoners from the strongest bondage. There is an enormous number
      of Israelis-Jew, Arab, secular, religious-who are bound in
      homosexuality, not to mention millions more who slaves to
      heterosexual sin. These are only symptoms of the uncleanness in
      which satan wants to hold them captive from their holy destiny, but
      from which God promises to sprinkle His people clean (Ezekiel 36:25-
      33).
      *Pray for wise, loving, compassion on the Body in Israel...that they
      will be freed from "homo-phobia" and willing to be moved by the
      Spirit in bringing these children from darkness into light.
      *For God's holy strategy for Believers in Israel and in the Nations
      in averting this evil.
    • nfttm
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2006
        if they pursue this, the city of Jerusalem will not welcome them with open arms - if they want to be accepted here, this is not the way to do it.

        Steve Parker <sparker@...> wrote: "WORLD PRIDE" SCHEDULING AUGUST FESTIVAL IN JERUSALEM

[...]

        Questions about the group? Contact our Director & Founder, Alan Levering, directly at: ncxds@...

        The Ex-Gay Discussion Board is a ministry of NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet Christian Ministries

        MINISTRY LINKS!! Feel free to link to these pages on your own website:

        Web: <http://geocities.com/exgaylinks> | Discussion Board: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard> | Spanish Language Discussion Board: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgayenespa | "Wounded Heart" Abused Men's Group: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/woundedheart> | Chat: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard/chat>

        Lord jesus christ Christianity today Kingdom of god

      • ctickle777
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2006
          Does anyone know how this country and region are dealing with the
          upcoming festival in Jerusalem? I would think that since the
          majority of people who live there hold high regards for Mosaic law
          that there could be major, if not dangerous, protesting.

          Christa

          --- In exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com, nfttm <nfttm@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > 33).
          > *Pray for wise, loving, compassion on the Body in Israel...that
          they
          > will be freed from "homo-phobia" and willing to be moved by the
          > Spirit in bringing these children from darkness into light.
          > *For God's holy strategy for Believers in Israel and in the
          Nations
          > in averting this evil.
          >

          > Questions about the group? Contact our Director & Founder, Alan
          Levering, directly at: ncxds@...

          > The Ex-Gay Discussion Board is a ministry of NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet
          Christian Ministries

          > MINISTRY LINKS!! Feel free to link to these pages on your own
          website:

          > Web: <http://geocities.com/exgaylinks> | Discussion Board:
          | "Wounded Heart" Abused Men's Group:

          > Lord jesus christ Christianity today Kingdom of god

          Service.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 4, 2006
            Christa, this newsletter I get regularly talks about that:

            May 29-June 2, 2006 americanprophecies.com<http://www.americanprophecies.com/> | evansinstituteofmiddleeaststudies.com<http://www.eimes.org/> | jerusalemprayerteam.org<http://jerusalemprayerteam.org/>

            Links
            1.. Join Jerusalem Prayer Team<http://tool.donation-net.net/CTBF/pinanddecal.cfm?dn=1032&commid=41328044&id=168360>
            2.. Make a donation<https://www.donation-net.net/CTBF/donate.cfm?dn=1032&commid=41328044&id=168360>
            3.. About Us<http://jerusalemprayerteam.org/why.asp>

            Additional Links
            1.. Goal<http://jerusalemprayerteam.org/goal.asp>
            2.. FAQs<http://jerusalemprayerteam.org/faqs.asp>
            3.. Endorsements<http://jerusalemprayerteam.org/endorsements.asp>

            Products<http://jerusalemprayerteam.org/products.asp>
            Articles<http://jerusalemprayerteam.org/articles.asp>
            World News Links
            1.. ABC News<http://abcnews.go.com/>
            2.. AFP International<http://www.voila.co.uk/News/afp/int/>
            3.. Agape Press<http://www.agapepress.org/indexie.html>
            4.. American Conservative<http://www.amconmag.com/>
            5.. Ann Coulter<http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/welcome.cgi>
            6.. AP Breaking News<http://ap.tbo.com/breaking/national/>
            7.. AP National<http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/nation/>
            8.. AP on the Hour<http://news.myway.com/index/id/top|ap.html>
            9.. AP/Reuters Photo Wire<http://search.news.yahoo.com/search/news?p=a&c=news_photos>
            10.. AP World<http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/world/>
            11.. AP Washington<http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/beltway/>
            12.. Associated Press (AP)<http://www.ap.org/>
            13.. BBC News<http://news.bbc.co.uk/default.stm>
            14.. Boston Globe<http://www.boston.com/news/globe/>
            15.. Boston Herald<http://news.bostonherald.com/>
            16.. CBS News<http://www.cbsnews.com/>
            17.. Charisma<http://tool.donation-net.net/CTBF/Charisma.cfm?dn=1032&commid=41328044&id=168360>
            18.. Chicago Sun Times<http://tool.donation-net.net/CTBF/ChicagoSunTimes.cfm?dn=1032&commid=41328044&id=168360>
            19.. Chicago Tribune<http://tool.donation-net.net/CTBF/ChicagoTribune.cfm?dn=1032&commid=41328044&id=168360>
            20.. Christianity Today<http://tool.donation-net.net/CTBF/ChristianityToday.cfm?dn=1032&commid=41328044&id=168360>
            21.. CNN<http://tool.donation-net.net/CTBF/CNNMain.cfm?dn=1032&commid=41328044&id=168360>
            22.. CNSNews<http://www.cnsnews.com/>
            23.. Economist Magazine<http://www.economist.com/index.html>
            24.. Editor & Publisher<http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/index.jsp>
            25.. Electronic Media<http://www.tvweek.com/>
            26.. Emergency Net<http://www.emergency.com/ennday.htm>
            27.. Emirates Today<http://www.emiratestodayonline.com/>
            28.. Empire<http://www.empireonline.com/news/>
            29.. Entertainment Weekly<http://www.ew.com/ew/>
            30.. Financial Times<http://news.ft.com/home/us>
            31.. Forbes<http://www.forbes.com/>
            32.. Fortune<http://www.fortune.com/fortune>
            33.. Fox News<http://www.foxnews.com/>
            34.. Haaretz<http://www.haaretz.com/>
            35.. Hill<http://www.hillnews.com/>
            36.. Human Events<http://www.humaneventsonline.com/>
            37.. Insight Magazine<http://www.insightmag.com/>
            38.. International Herald Tribune<http://www.iht.com/>

            6 World Powers agree on Iran Penalties

            Six world powers meeting to discuss the crisis over Iran's nuclear program have reached an agreement on a package of incentives and penalties to be presented to Teheran...

            Read More<http://tool.donation-net.net/CTBF/20060602Link1.cfm?dn=1032&commid=41328044&id=168360>

            Analysis: Talking over Iran's shoulder
            The main purpose of Wednesday's announcement by Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice was to convince Russia and China that the US was exhausting all diplomatic channels before moving forward on the path to sanctions.
            Read More<http://tool.donation-net.net/CTBF/20060602Link2.cfm?dn=1032&commid=41328044&id=168360>

            Shift in U.S. Stance Shows Power of Seven-Letter Word
            The Bush administration's decision to consider sitting down with the Iranian government underscores a central truth of diplomacy today: Nuclear weapons buy leverage.
            Read entire text<http://tool.donation-net.net/CTBF/20060602Link3.cfm?dn=1032&commid=41328044&id=168360>

            PA Prime Minister: U.S. Is Enemy of Islam and Muslims
            Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh called the U.S. an "enemy of Islam and Muslims" in an interview with the Iranian news agency IRNA. Haniyeh said "the United States is doing everything to bring about the downfall of the Hamas government."
            Read More<http://tool.donation-net.net/CTBF/20060602Link4.cfm?dn=1032&commid=41328044&id=168360>

            ANNOUNCING THE SEATTLE JERUSALEM PRAYER SUMMIT
            Saturday, June 10, 2006, 7 PM
            One New Man Ministry
            2830 Sunset Lane NE
            Renton, WA 98056

            Prayer Priorities
            a.. Pray for President Bush. Pray that God will give him wisdom in the choices he makes, and the advisors to whom he listens. Pray for our members of Congress, Supreme Court justices, and state and local officials. (I Timothy 2:1-2)
            b.. Please pray for Ehud Olmert, new Prime Minister of Israel, and his newly formed Cabinet. Pray that he will surround himself with wise counselors. And, pray for the peace of Jerusalem according to Psalm 122:6.
            c.. Pray for the families of those killed in Iraq and Afghanistan this week. Pray that the Holy Spirit will comfort them, and give supernatural peace. (Philippians 4:7)
            d.. Pray for the safety of our troops in Iraq, Afghanistan, and around the world. Pray that God will protect and guide them daily. (Psalm 5:11)
            e.. Pray for revival worldwide according to II Chronicles 7:14.
            f.. Pray that God will heal the wounds, both physical and psychological, of those injured in suicide bombings in Israel. (Psalm 140:6)

            Scripture
            My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.(Psalm 62:1-2)

            The American Prophecies
            <http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/044652252X/sr=8-1/qid=1140024167/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-5586372-5786207?%5Fencoding=UTF8> "The American Prophecies is one of the best two books I have ever read."
            Dr. Jay Sekulow
            Chief Counsel American Center for Law and Justice
            Amazon # 1 Barnes and Noble.com # 1
            New York Times #4 National Bestseller

            Available online at Amazon.com:
            http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/044652252X/sr=8-1/qid=1140024167/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-5586372-5786207?%5Fencoding=UTF8<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/044652252X/sr=8-1/qid=1140024167/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-5586372-5786207?%5Fencoding=UTF8>

            Links
            1.. Jewish Virtual Library<http://tool.donation-net.net/CTBF/JVLibrary.cfm?dn=1032&commid=41328044&id=168360>
            2.. Jerusalem Prayer Summits<http://jerusalemprayerteam.org/pdf/jerusalemprayersummits.pdf>

            Corrie ten Boom<http://jerusalemprayerteam.org/hidingplace.asp>
            Petitions
            1.. Protect Israel from a Nuclear Iran<http://tool.donation-net.net/CTBF/NucIran.cfm?dn=1032&commid=41328044&id=168360>
            2.. Stop Funding Hamas Terror<http://tool.donation-net.net/CTBF/Hamas.cfm?dn=1032&commid=41328044&id=168360>

            World News Links
            1.. Jerusalem Newswire<http://www.jnewswire.com/>
            2.. Jerusalem Post<http://www.jpost.com/>
            3.. Jewish World Review<http://www.jewishworldreview.com/>
            4.. Joseph Farah<http://www.wnd.com/news/archives.asp?AUTHOR_ID=134>
            5.. Knight Ridder<http://www.realcities.com/mld/krwashington/>
            6.. LA Daily News<http://www.dailynews.com/>
            7.. LA Times<http://www.latimes.com/>
            8.. LexisNexis News<http://www.lexisnexis.com/news/>
            9.. Lou Dobbs<http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/>
            10.. Lucianne.com<http://www.lucianne.com/>
            11.. Media Check<http://www.mediaresearch.org/>
            12.. Media Life<http://www.medialifemagazine.com/>
            13.. Media Week<http://www.mediaweek.com/mw/homepage_redirect.jsp>
            14.. Michael Daly<http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/384761p-326573c.html>
            15.. MSNBC<http://www.msnbc.msn.com/>
            16.. National Review<http://www.nationalreview.com/>
            17.. NewsMax<http://www.newsmax.com/>
            18.. NY Daily News<http://www.nydailynews.com/news/todays_headlines/>
            19.. NY Observer<http://www.observer.com/>
            20.. NY Post<http://www.nypost.com/>
            21.. NY Times<http://www.nytimes.com/pages/pageone/>
            22.. New Yorker<http://www.newyorker.com/>
            23.. Newsbusters<http://newsbusters.org/>
            24.. Newsbytes<http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/technology/index.html>
            25.. Newsweek<http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032542/site/newsweek/>
            26.. Press Association<http://uk.news.yahoo.com/75/>
            27.. R & R<http://www.radioandrecords.com/>
            28.. Reuters<http://today.reuters.com/news/>
            29.. Reuters Odd<http://www.breitbart.com/?feed=reuters&cat=odd>
            30.. Reuters Politics<http://www.breitbart.com/?feed=reuters&cat=pol>
            31.. Reuters World<http://today.reuters.com/news/newsChannel.aspx?type=worldNews>
            32.. Roll Call<http://www.rollcall.com/>
            33.. Sky News<http://www.sky.com/skynews/home>
            34.. Sydney Morning Herald<http://www.smh.com.au/>
            35.. Town Hall<http://www.townhall.com/>
            36.. The Conservative Voice<http://www.theconservativevoice.com/>
            37.. Time<http://www.time.com/time/>
            38.. Times Online (U.K.)<http://www.timesonline.co.uk/>
            39.. TWT Front Page<http://washingtontimes.com/>
            40.. UPI All<http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/>
            41.. UPI World<http://interestalert.com/remote/siteia/morenews.shtml?Sys=siteia&Fid=WORLDNEW&Type=News&Title=World%20News>
            42.. US News<http://www.usnews.com/usnews/home.htm>
            43.. USA Today<http://www.usatoday.com/>
            44.. Village Voice<http://www.villagevoice.com/>
            45.. Washington Post<http://www.washingtonpost.com/>
            46.. Washington Times<http://www.washtimes.com/>
            47.. The Week<http://www.theweekmagazine.com/index.aspx>
            48.. The Weekly Standard<http://www.weeklystandard.com/>
            49.. World Net Daily<http://www.worldnetdaily.com/>

            Do not reply to this email. Please address email inquiries to jpteam@...<mailto:jpteam@...>
            Jerusalem Prayer Team
            PO Box 910
            Euless, TX 76039
            1-800-825-3872
            http://jerusalemprayerteam.org<http://jerusalemprayerteam.org/>

            Dr. Tim LaHaye, Mrs. Anne Graham Lotz, Mr. Pat Boone, Mr. Bill McCartney, Ms. Kay Arthur, Rev. Tommy Tenney, Dr. A.R. Bernard, and Dr. Jay Sekulow are just a few of the more than 300 Christian Leaders who are part of the Jerusalem Prayer Team.

            The Jerusalem Prayer Team is a non-profit organization with 501c3 tax exempt status. The Jerusalem Prayer Team is a prayer movement of people around the world. It is a non-denominational organization. It receives no support from the Nation of Israel. Donations are tax deductible.

            The mission of the Jerusalem Prayer Team: To guard, defend and protect the Jewish people and Eretz Yisrael until Israel is secure, and until the Redeemer comes to Zion.

            How do I discontinue my membership/subscription to this e-mail list? Do not respond to this e-mail for any reason. To discontinue your membership automatically please, follow the link below. You joined this list as Erika Henderson at the following e-mail address: erikahenderson@.... You must use the correct e-mail address to discontinue your membership.

            If you experience any technical problems and/or do not receive confirmation that your request has been completed online, please postal mail, phone or fax your request using the contact information listed above. Your request will be processed within 10 days of the receipt of your request.

            HOW CAN I SUPPORT YOUR ORGANIZATION?
            Make a secure online credit card donation.<https://www.donation-net.net/CTBF/donate.cfm?dn=1032&commid=41328044&id=168360>

            www.1stbooks.com/bookview/12053<http://www.1stbooks.com/bookview/12053>

            Web: <http://geocities.com/exgaylinks<http://geocities.com/exgaylinks>> | Discussion Board: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard>> | Spanish Language Discussion Board: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgayenespa<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgayenespa> | "Wounded Heart" Abused Men's Group: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/woundedheart<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/woundedheart>> | Chat: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard/chat<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard/chat>>

            SPONSORED LINKS Lord jesus christ<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Lord+jesus+christ&w1=Lord+jesus+christ&w2=Christianity+today&w3=Kingdom+of+god&c=3&s=67&.sig=xuBq08sr714DjjqazVcJeQ> Christianity today<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Christianity+today&w1=Lord+jesus+christ&w2=Christianity+today&w3=Kingdom+of+god&c=3&s=67&.sig=SjJasCS50GigqW3SsSDEsA> Kingdom of god<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Kingdom+of+god&w1=Lord+jesus+christ&w2=Christianity+today&w3=Kingdom+of+god&c=3&s=67&.sig=UrC2EwxeLgkEQEkGNbpAZg>