Re: [ExGDBd] ME HERE!

  • Thomas White
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 4, 2002
      well....this must be "the day"
      you have been missed.
      welcome back :)

      --- chopin_is_divine <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > Hey, long time no talk. You guys miss me? That'll
      > be the day.
      >
      > Well, i just wanted to tell you I've had a fair
      > passed few weeks.
      >
      > Matthew

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • chopin_is_divine
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 4, 2002
        Well, the reason I've been away was because I burnt my hand so badly
        that I had to avoid using a keyboard for a while. IT WAS ACTUALLY
        MY OWN STUPIDITY. I was concentrating so hard on memorizing bible
        verses, I grabbed a pan out of the oven with my bare hand.
      • Don Johnston
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 5, 2002
          Matthew,
          I'm glad that you have had some fair weeks. My prayer
          is that your weeks and months will improve more and
          more and that "You would know the love of God that
          is past knowing."
          In His Love,
          Don
          wrote:
          > Hey, long time no talk. You guys miss me?
          That'll
          > be the day.
          >
          > Well, i just wanted to tell you I've had a fair
          > passed few weeks.
          >
          > Matthew

          http://faith.yahoo.com
        • ncxds
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 5, 2002
            Dear BBT:

            ME!

            But, since I have a life, I am not here 24/7/365.

            But I do my best.

            Any problems???

            --Alan Levering
            Founder, NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet Ministries
            < http://geocities.com/exgaylinks >
            Founder & Moderator, Ex-Gay Discussion Board
            < http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard >
            E-Mail: ncxds@...

            --- In exgaydiscussionboard@y..., Burning Black Triangle <burningblacktriangle@y...> wrote:
            > Who is the Moderator to this group?
            >
            > -Burning Black Triangle
            >
            > =====
            > Visit The Burning Black Triangle Home!!!
            > http://www.geocities.com/burningblacktriangle/index.html

            > http://sbc.yahoo.com
          • Burning Black Triangle
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 6, 2002
              Yes. Ban Wayne Besen Please! Set the posting to need
              your approval before it hits the board. This guy is a
              serious jerk and he needs to be fully squelched.

              -Burning Black Triangle

              =====

              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 7, 2002
                Sorry I did ban him and remove his address & posts, but having to personally scan and pre-approve EVERY post would be too time consuming and woud bottle-neck the board to a point where it would no longer be functional.

                I think self-policing would be best. Just e-mail me if you see any more "offensive" posts.

                -- Alan