New Ministry for Women Lost in Homosexuality!

  • Laura
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      New Ministry for Women Lost in Homosexuality!

      http://deefosterministries.homestead.com/index.html

      A new day is dawning for women who struggle to love and understand
      the men in their lives who strive to overcome same sex attractions.
      For you, Witness For Women combines the power of truth with the
      softness of love to bring about brighter relationships, stronger
      homes and lasting commitments.

      This website is for every woman who has cried, been hurt or angry,
      and felt helpless at discovering the man you loved is on
      the "downlow" or was involved in the homosexual lifestyle. This is
      for the mamas, the wives, the sista friends, and the girlfriends who
      are trying to understand how and why.

      Though we may have been hit hard, we are women who can recover, rise
      up and survive with the help of God and each other.

      This is your time to stand up and know that God is able and that
      there's truly nothing like the power of a woman's love.

      I hope this blesses you and I look forward to being a friend

      By DEE FOSTER...(Wife of DL Foster)