wayne besem

  • Patrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2002
      i believe this is the gentlemen whose job it is to monitor these
      sites for some reason and somehow he got a list of people i know who
      have no connection with any of yahoo groups but got an email from
      wayne espousing the stuff he said today and a bunch of my friends
      asked me about mr. besem so folks beware Do not be discouraged by
      this stuff. you notice he does not talk about himself and his story
      just lectures the rest of us