  • nfttm
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2005
      Because of God's grace, failure is never final.

      -from a church sign
    • Katherine Davies
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2005
        Hahaha

        Thank God!!

        nfttm <nfttm@...> wrote: Because of God's grace, failure is never final.

        -from a church sign

        Questions about the group? Contact our Director & Founder, Alan Levering, directly at: ncxds@...

        The Ex-Gay Discussion Board is a ministry of NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet Christian Ministries

        MINISTRY LINKS!! Feel free to link to these pages on your own website:

        Web: <http://geocities.com/exgaylinks> | Discussion Board: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard> | Spanish Language Discussion Board: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgayenespa | "Wounded Heart" Abused Men's Group: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/woundedheart> | Chat: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard/chat>

        Lord jesus christ Christianity today Kingdom of god