Re: [ExGDBd] looking for success stories

  • Maurice Brown
    Message 1 of 30 , Dec 1, 2005
      Thanks very much. I'm going to give this some thought.

      Thanks! very interesting.

      "Michael \"Welmond\"" <welmond@...> wrote:
      I have found a page of cd's of "main sessions" from the 2005 Exodus Conference in Asheville, NC. On the journaling thread I posted the page of "workshops" that are available on cd. (there is also a cassette page i think).
      This page I am posting for you, Maurice, and others who may be interested in purchasing some testimonies at $9 a cd plus shipping.

      http://catapes.com/productCat59183.ctlg

      the specific cd's that I'd like to bring to your attention are as follows:
      Note that Nancy Heche is Ellen Degeneris's former girlfriend Anne Heche's Mom, David Kyle Foster is a reverend and Mike Ensley is a young man that appeared this summer on tv's "The View" - the talk show with the group of about 5 woman co-hosts.

      Exodus05-A-CD
      Our Price: $9.00
      Testimonies : Nancy Heche & Kathy Law

      Exodus05-I1-CD
      Our Price: $9.00
      Testimonies: Mike Ensley, Frank Worthen, Melissa Coffey, Marion & Joe Allen, Ann Bussee

      Exodus05-I2-CD
      Our Price: $9.00
      Testimonies: Richard Holloman, David Kyle Foster, Mike & Stephanie Goeke