Day of Testing...

  • Marcus Lucas White
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
      Hey Guys,

      I'm back in Melbourne for the scattering of my
      fathers ashes. It will be a day of patience testing, as Joyce Meyer
      puts it patience is waiting with a good attitude while God delivers
      or vidicates you.

      The TEST comes in the form of a phobic, arrogant loud mouth brother-
      in-law... my younger brothers brother-in-law.

      At our last meeting he swore, and referenced homosexuality from 4am
      when we got up until 4pm when we returned. It was a NIGHTMARE. I felt
      like killing the sod was a kindness to the rest of society.

      Anyway; PLEASE pray that I will pass the test with flying colors and
      that God will shut his mouth and deal with him. Neither my older
      brother nor I can tolerate this guy with ANY ease. (Yes I'm the
      middle of 3).

      PLEASE brothers PRAY for us.

      Marcus
    • John
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
        Toss the offending fool a small tidbit of Chinese Wisdom...that may "hit home" with him......such as "Those whom rant upon a thing, seek the thing they dwell upon"

        i.e., his constant focus on homosexuality may show something about what he is fighting....I would come out and ask him point blank "are you fighting homosexual attractions?" he will look stunted and I would merely, then say...."Well, to the world, when one rants about something incessently you appear to be fighting the very thing your ranting about"..thats how mature adults view your rants.....

        I would just say that everytime he opens his mouth about "gays" he is only showning the world that in fact it may just be him that has this challenge........tell him thats the way the world sees him and see if that doesn't put a cork in his mouth....

        PS: I made up the chinese wisdom....shhhh..don't let him know....LOL

        Marcus Lucas White <sentinel_corps@...> wrote:
        Hey Guys,

        I'm back in Melbourne for the scattering of my
        fathers ashes. It will be a day of patience testing, as Joyce Meyer
        puts it patience is waiting with a good attitude while God delivers
        or vidicates you.

        The TEST comes in the form of a phobic, arrogant loud mouth brother-
        in-law... my younger brothers brother-in-law.

        At our last meeting he swore, and referenced homosexuality from 4am
        when we got up until 4pm when we returned. It was a NIGHTMARE. I felt
        like killing the sod was a kindness to the rest of society.

        Anyway; PLEASE pray that I will pass the test with flying colors and
        that God will shut his mouth and deal with him. Neither my older
        brother nor I can tolerate this guy with ANY ease. (Yes I'm the
        middle of 3).

        PLEASE brothers PRAY for us.

        Marcus

        Questions about the group? Contact our Director & Founder, Alan Levering, directly at: ncxds@...

        The Ex-Gay Discussion Board is a ministry of NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet Christian Ministries

        MINISTRY LINKS!! Feel free to link to these pages on your own website:

        Web: <http://geocities.com/exgaylinks> | Discussion Board: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard> | Spanish Language Discussion Board: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgayenespa | "Wounded Heart" Abused Men's Group: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/woundedheart> | Chat: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard/chat>

        Lord jesus christ Christianity today Kingdom of god

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
          Marcus,

          I will be praying for you. I can relate. We had a whole family reunion spoiled once because my sister in law said she and her family would not come if my ssa son and his friend Soren from Denmark were there. Her own son is actively gay and she has shut him out completely. We never win people to our side by hate. It is through love. Bridget

          Web: <http://geocities.com/exgaylinks<http://geocities.com/exgaylinks>> | Discussion Board: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard>> | Spanish Language Discussion Board: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgayenespa<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgayenespa> | "Wounded Heart" Abused Men's Group: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/woundedheart<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/woundedheart>> | Chat: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard/chat<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard/chat>>

          SPONSORED LINKS Lord jesus christ<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Lord+jesus+christ&w1=Lord+jesus+christ&w2=Christianity+today&w3=Kingdom+of+god&c=3&s=67&.sig=xuBq08sr714DjjqazVcJeQ> Christianity today<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Christianity+today&w1=Lord+jesus+christ&w2=Christianity+today&w3=Kingdom+of+god&c=3&s=67&.sig=SjJasCS50GigqW3SsSDEsA> Kingdom of god<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Kingdom+of+god&w1=Lord+jesus+christ&w2=Christianity+today&w3=Kingdom+of+god&c=3&s=67&.sig=UrC2EwxeLgkEQEkGNbpAZg>