Re: [ExGDBd] additional question regarding what determines one to have experience H

  • Judith Stevens
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2005
      If any others on the board please respond as well.

      David -I needed this. that is why i asked it. thank you. And it is what i am dealing with in relation to someone else. and in the past. And I needed it from a guy perspective. not a womans.

      Judith

      David Arakelian <darakelian@...> wrote:
      Boy, I was hoping that you wouldn't ask this one. I'd been heavily involved
      with the gay leather biker scene when I lived in Upstate NY. Then, when I
      moved back to Boston, I was very heavily involved with the anonymous/porn
      theatre scene. I'd become part of a ministry there that no longer exists.
      (The leader passed on suddenly from some sort of brain aneurism). I was
      climbing the walls because I'd just found out about a 24 hr S + M place had
      just opened up in town--it's not there any longer--and the leader wouldn't
      allow me to share during the sharing time because he was uncomfortable with
      the topic. (I had no intention of getting graphic or giving any details that
      would have been detrimental to a weaker brother). Most of the guys in that
      group had only struggled with thought life, + I felt like I was pretty much
      on my own when it came to dealing with the behavior AND the internal healing
      that needed to occur.
      Today, I realize that the issues are just as real from the guys who've only
      struggled with thought life, BUT I do personally see it as being tougher for
      guys who were very deeply involved with the lifestyle to get out than guys
      who've only dealt with thought life. Why is it that we don't see more guys
      who were heavily involved with the leather scene coming out?

      On 10/31/05, Judith <judith9086@...> wrote:

      > also how do you feel about the one who didn't act out and was no where
      > near the lifestyle?
      >
      > Judith
      >

      > Questions about the group? Contact our Director & Founder, Alan Levering,
      > directly at: ncxds@...
      >
      > The Ex-Gay Discussion Board is a ministry of NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet
      > Christian Ministries
      >
      > MINISTRY LINKS!! Feel free to link to these pages on your own website:
      >
      > Web: <http://geocities.com/exgaylinks> | Discussion Board: <
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Questions about the group? Contact our Director & Founder, Alan Levering, directly at: ncxds@...

      The Ex-Gay Discussion Board is a ministry of NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet Christian Ministries

      MINISTRY LINKS!! Feel free to link to these pages on your own website:

      Web: <http://geocities.com/exgaylinks> | Discussion Board: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard> | Spanish Language Discussion Board: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgayenespa | "Wounded Heart" Abused Men's Group: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/woundedheart> | Chat: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard/chat>

      Lord jesus christ Christianity today Kingdom of god

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
        Glad I could be of help <G>