The Lord Is Good

  • rt z3
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2005
      list@... wrote:The Lord Is Good

      PSALM 145:8-9 NKJ
      8 The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, Slow to anger
      and great in mercy.
      9 The Lord is good to all, And His tender mercies are over all
      His works.

      The greatest deception is making people think God is bad. God
      is not guilty -- of anything bad!

      The devil wants us to believe God is bad: that He is uncaring,
      that He does bad things to us, and that He is holding out on us
      -- keeping us from enjoying good. But it isn't true. God loves
      you more than you can imagine.

      The devil is a liar -- he works by deception. The devil tries
      to make us believe God is like him, and he is like God, which
      is, of course, not true.

      Because of satan's efforts to distort the truth, many people's
      idea of God is actually what the devil is like.

      PSALM 34:8 NKJ
      8 Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good; Blessed is the man
      who trusts in Him!

      We must, as Scripture admonishes, taste and see that the Lord
      is good. Unless you have a relationship with God, you won't
      know how good He is.

      1 JOHN 4:8 NKJ
      8 He who does not love does not know God, for God is love.

      God is a God of love. He puts the interests of others first. He
      is not selfish. He desires the best for everyone.

      SAY THIS: God is good to me. Thank You Lord for being good to
      me. I refuse to believe the devil's lie that You are bad.

    • Richard