Conference: "The Journey Home"

  • Kevin Dickson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2005
      Greetings to all who live in the New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Maryland areas!

      I would like to extend a personal invitation for you to attend "The Journey Home: Healing Relational and Sexual Brokenness".

      Sponsored by The Vineyard Church of Morristown, New Jersey, this conference will feature keynote speakers Andrew Comiskey and Dean Greer of Desert Stream Ministries.

      "As much as we understand the Father's heart for us to walk in deep intimacy with Him, we're so often met with painful hurdles birthed from our pasts. Because of wounds and shame, we so often find ourselves looking for that quick fix that will anesthetize us from the hurt and emptiness we feel inside, "looking for love in all the wrong places." And yet, those things always leave us drinking from dry wells ... leaving us more empty than ever before.

      To one degree or another, we've all discovered that the journey home to that place of rich friendship and intimacy with the Father can't be found anywhere outside His loving embrace ... that one place you can always go to pour out your heart without measure ... that place where you can be known in your weakness and loved beyond measure.

      Throughout The Journey Home Conference, you will learn how to bring your woundedness and hurts to the Cross ... how you can break the cycle of sexual addiction ... how to release shame and begin to really live the abundant life. As we address topics such as sexual promiscuity, pornography, self-hatred, same-sex attraction, relational boundaries, and co-dependency, our hope is that you will enter into a new level of freedom and wholeness. We really believe you will be blessed! "
      --Craig Simonian,
      Pastor of The Vineyard Church of Morristown, NJ

      "The Journey Home" will feature the following workshops:

      Homosexuality: The Healing Process -- Dean Greer, Instructor
      True Gender Identity -- Nathalie Graham, Instructor
      From Wounded to Wounded Healer -- Barbara Truran, Instructor
      Building Communities of Hope in a Despairing World -- Craig Simonian, Instructor
      Breaking the Cycle of Sexual Addiction -- Robert L., Instructor
      Healing the Shame of Our Past -- Kevin Dickson, Instructor

      Dates: November 11-13, 2005
      Location: North Jersey Vineyard, Teterboro, NJ (Nov. 11-12)
      The Vineyard Church, Morristown, NJ (Nov. 13)
      Costs: Adults, $55 per person (early registration); $65 per person after 10/28/05
      Couples, $85 per couple (early registration); $100 per couple after 10/28/05
      Students, $35 per person (early registration); $45 per person after 10/28/05

      For more information, including speaker biographies, workshop descriptions, online registration, directions to the conference, and area accomodations, please visit our website at:

      www.thejourneyhome.us

      I hope to see you there!

      In Christ,

      Kevin Dickson