You Must Control The Devil

  • rt z3
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2005
      You Must Control The Devil

      JAMES 4:7 NKJ
      7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee
      from you.

      Most believers expect God to control the devil, but God gave
      you that responsibility.

      EPHESIANS 4:27 NKJ
      27 nor give place to the devil.

      Would God tell you not to let the devil have any place, if you
      had no say about it? If the devil does have a place in your
      affairs, it's because you allow it.

      The devil will take over -- if you let him.

      Jesus won the victory. It legally belongs to you. But the devil
      is a criminal, who doesn't obey the law unless forced to. You
      must enforce Jesus' victory and Lordship in the situations of
      life, or the devil will take control by default.

      No human being, in themselves, is any match for the devil. So
      you can't resist him in your own ability or name. You are not
      more powerful than the devil, but you do have more authority as
      a believer in Jesus Christ.

      Just as a policeman in uniform has the backing of the entire
      government and all its forces, so believers have the backing of
      God and all His forces, when we stand against the devil in
      Jesus' Name.

      God gave you authority to resist the devil, and expects you to
      use it. If you disobey God by not using it, things will not go
      very well in your life.

      Praying to God to stop the devil's operations is no different
      than my son asking me to take out the trash, after I told him
      to do it.

      God told us to resist the devil and he would flee. We must
      believe and act on God's Word.

      SAY THIS: I will resist the devil and he will flee from me.

      adevotion.org

    • rtz3
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2006
        A Devotion <list@...> wrote: You Must Control The Devil

[...]

        To stop receiving these daily messages, click or go here...
        http://adevotion.org/cgi-bin/email/mlm.cgi?d=rtz3@...

      • R Todd
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2007

          http://adevotion.org/cgi-bin/email/mlm.cgi?d=rtodd3807@...