Re: [ExGDBd] Hollywood to mock Christians, with Transexual Movie

  • John
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2005
      well here is my reply.....click on the link to the movie folks and go to the bottom of the page and click on "contact" and let them know how you feel.....here is mine

      Just when you think hollywood can't stoop any lower your producing a script about a "pre-op" transgender (named "Bree") whom you refer to as "her"......it's a "he" not a her and nothing in the world can change that, period.

      The professionals in the medical field are abandoning this surgery because it does nothing to repair the underlying brokeness of the individual. Medically it is, in the opinion of many, unethical and to many others, immoral.

      I am sure we can round up some folks to protest this piece of garbage....so I am many others will be watching (quietly so as not to help your advertising) and ready to say "hi" to those wanting to see it and letting them know how perverse it is.

      You folks seem so far removed from reality.

      Truly pathetic

      John

      Ricky Lirvingston <xgayboy23@...> wrote:
      http://www.empiremovies.com/movies.php?id=3544&transamerica.htm

      Questions about the group? Contact our Director & Founder, Alan Levering, directly at: ncxds@...

      The Ex-Gay Discussion Board is a ministry of NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet Christian Ministries

      MINISTRY LINKS!! Feel free to link to these pages on your own website:

      Web: <http://geocities.com/exgaylinks> | Discussion Board: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard> | Spanish Language Discussion Board: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgayenespa | "Wounded Heart" Abused Men's Group: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/woundedheart> | Chat: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard/chat>

      Christianity today Kingdom of god Different religions beliefs