Protest Counter Group to help Ex Gay's

  • Ricky Lirvingston
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
      I was in Texas and talked to this guy, he runs a huge counter protest
      group. I belive that he would help stage counter protest for ex gay
      events! Like the Love In Action, and Fouc on the Family events had not
      help.
      http://www.rightmarch.com/
    • Katherine Davies
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
        You know, I don't have the energy anymore to get into battles over
        this. It's done. A person lives their life. That's it.

        -- In exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com, "Ricky Lirvingston"