Re: [ExGDBd] Your Every Hair Is Numbered

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2005
      Rich,

      Just want you to know I particularly like this one. Being a hairdresser the past thirty years and loosing a lot of my own hair lately because of a thyroid problem, this has special meaning to me. There is a lot of fear involved when people loose their hair so this post gives us reassurance that we need not fear; all will be restored to us and more in the resurrection.

      I would like to ask for prayer for a couple named Barry and Rhonda. Barry has ssa but is faithful to his wife Rhonda and his 4 kids. He has become angry at God though and turned to the pro-gay side. He is American Indian and says in his culture gays are considered extra special because of their homosexuality. He cannot bear to hear that there is anything wrong with his being a homosexual. Rhonda tells me he just does not understand the atonement of Jesus Christ. It is so hard to be unequally yoked in a marriage and I know that both of them are frustrated and hurting. So your prayers would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks Bridget