Struggling - Need help...

  • maloney846
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2002
      I am a 20 year old christian, who is seriously questioning his
      sexuality. I have found it harder and harder to continue a life with
      Christ while considering going with the homosexual lifestyle. I have
      talked to several friends and the have all said that no one can make
      the decision for me, that I have to make it myself. I guess I am
      looking for someone who is going through the same (or similar)
      situation and can offer me some guidance. I feel lost and alone.
      Please help...

      Tim
    • Robert Hahn
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2002
        Tim- I certainly understand your feelings of lonliness
        and lostness. My prayer for you is that you will find
        a male straight mentor that will fill the void of male
        companionship- without a "real male person" in your
        life I find the road ahead of you to be very hard.
        Homosexuality has a lot of dark areas that can really
        destroy a person. There are a lot of joys in having a
        real family with kids-You dont want to miss out on
        that! Robert
        --- maloney846 <maloney846@...> wrote:
        > I am a 20 year old christian, who is seriously
        > questioning his
        > sexuality. I have found it harder and harder to
        > continue a life with
        > Christ while considering going with the homosexual
        > lifestyle. I have
        > talked to several friends and the have all said that
        > no one can make
        > the decision for me, that I have to make it myself.
        > I guess I am
        > looking for someone who is going through the same
        > (or similar)
        > situation and can offer me some guidance. I feel
        > lost and alone.
        > Please help...
        >
        > Tim

        =====
        Life is good!

        http://finance.yahoo.com
      • jonah
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2002
          ur questions sound like mine did 22 years ago. Iam now
          49 and when i was 27 after my divorce, i fellfor the
          lie f rom satan that i had not experienced the
          homosexual lifestyle enough. I should go back and give
          it another try. dear God what a lie from thepit of
          hell i ended up in the middle east working as a nurse
          and sleeping with anything that said yes. and the
          one time ifound someone in israel who wanted a
          realtionship with me I FLED in panic. I w alked away
          ffrom God thinking i could get it right THAT IS A LIE
          STRAIGHT FROM THEPIT OF HELL. it is a miracle of god
          i am still alive and free of any disease because back
          then in the middle east in the early 80's we were just
          starting toheal of some strange cancers and pneumonia
          showing up in gay men on the east and west coast of
          the USA. Your hormones will tell uanyting but keep
          ur eyes focused on god.. I see u now like eve in the
          garden just studying the apple tree and all i want to
          say is get awayfrom the apple tree and looke and eat
          of the beauty of the garden that the lord allows. I
          hope this make sense to u i just had to say something
          to this I say it with love and complete understanding
          of how ur are feeling but be careful
          --- maloney846 <maloney846@...> wrote:
          > I am a 20 year old christian, who is seriously
          > questioning his
          > sexuality. I have found it harder and harder to
          > continue a life with
          > Christ while considering going with the homosexual
          > lifestyle. I have
          > talked to several friends and the have all said that
          > no one can make
          > the decision for me, that I have to make it myself.
          > I guess I am
          > looking for someone who is going through the same
          > (or similar)
          > situation and can offer me some guidance. I feel
          > lost and alone.
          > Please help...
          >
          > Tim

          =====