[ExGDBd] Re: Soul Force Rally agaisnt Focus on the Family!

  • Nieuwleven
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 31, 2005
      Perhaps, but believe it or not, there is not an email address to
      write on their website! If you have Dobson's coordonates, please send
      them to me, and definetly I will write him.

      Armand

      --- In exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com, Alan Levering

      Levering, directly at: ncxds@y...

      > The Ex-Gay Discussion Board is a ministry of NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet
      Christian Ministries

      > MINISTRY LINKS!! Feel free to link to these pages on your own
      website:

      > Web: <http://geocities.com/exgaylinks> | Discussion Board:
      | "Wounded Heart" Abused Men's Group:
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
      > Children InternationalWould you give Hope to a Child in need?
      ·Click Here to meet a Girl
      > And Give Her Hope·Click Here to meet a Boy
      > And Change His Life Learn More

      Service.

      > -- In Him who leads us to the Absolute Truth,
      > Alan Levering; Founder, NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet Ministries
      >
      > Web: <http://geocities.com/exgaylinks> | Discussion Board:
      | "Wounded Heart" Abused Men's Group:
      > Feel free to link to these pages on your own website!!!

    • ncxds
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2005
        This is their general e-mail address:

        "Focus on the Family" <family@...>

        It will be answered, though sometimes genrally, but if you keep re-
        replying, eventually they will respond.

        --Alan

        --- In exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com, "Nieuwleven"