July conference

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2005
      We'll, I thought about it again and I remembered the old adage, "what you put into it is what you get out of it.". I'll try to keep positive about it and know that a change of surroundings for a few days would be a benefit to my health.

      As Henry said it does provide an opportunity to meet friends from the group and also I know that If I can have my own room in the evenings and instead of computer or tv I can have quiet time with God thru prayer and bible study. I feel that I can do that at home but I guess the change in surroundings would be helpful. i haven't gone on a vacation in about 3 years. I'm sure the conference is well worth attending but I had concerns when i'm a bit down about running into temptations down there like I did with a regional conference I went to in October.

      Michael

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2005
        Hey Michael,

        I would love to meet you, so I hope you come. Lula and I would be happy
        to keep your mind off of all temptations. LOL!

        Bridget

        We'll, I thought about it again and I remembered the old adage, "what
        you put into it is what you get out of it.". I'll try to keep
        positive about it and know that a change of surroundings for a few days
        would be a benefit to my health.

        As Henry said it does provide an opportunity to meet friends from the
        group and also I know that If I can have my own room in the evenings
        and instead of computer or tv I can have quiet time with God thru
        prayer and bible study. I feel that I can do that at home but I
        guess the change in surroundings would be helpful. i haven't gone on a
        vacation in about 3 years. I'm sure the conference is well worth
        attending but I had concerns when i'm a bit down about running into
        temptations down there like I did with a regional conference I went to
        in October.

        Michael

        Questions about the group? Contact our Director & Founder, Alan
        Levering, directly at: ncxds@...

        The Ex-Gay Discussion Board is a ministry of NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet
        Christian Ministries

        MINISTRY LINKS!! Feel free to link to these pages on your own website:

        Web: <http://geocities.com/exgaylinks> | Discussion Board:

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Children International

        Would you give Hope to a Child in need?

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1299nu7ff/M=332618.5923858.6999527.2152211/
        D=groups/S=1705074683:HM/EXP=1112403134/A=2535374/R=0/SIG=142trf8s4/*htt
        p:/children.780net.com/qry/CICHildselect.taf?_function=childSearch&ETTFM
        RS_BHST_ID=872&s=f&hostName=Children%20International>

        7
        Click
        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1299nu7ff/M=332618.5923858.6999527.2152211/
        D=groups/S=1705074683:HM/EXP=1112403134/A=2535374/R=1/SIG=142trf8s4/*htt
        p:/children.780net.com/qry/CICHildselect.taf?_function=childSearch&ETTFM
        RS_BHST_ID=872&s=f&hostName=Children%20International> Here to meet a
        Girl
        And Give Her Hope

        7
        Click
        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1299nu7ff/M=332618.5923858.6999527.2152211/
        D=groups/S=1705074683:HM/EXP=1112403134/A=2535374/R=2/SIG=1424c63em/*htt
        p:/children.780net.com/qry/CICHildselect.taf?_function=childSearch&ETTFM
        RS_BHST_ID=871&s=m&hostName=Children%20International> Here to meet a
        Boy
        And Change His Life

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1299nu7ff/M=332618.5923858.6999527.2152211/
        D=groups/S=1705074683:HM/EXP=1112403134/A=2535374/R=3/SIG=1424c63em/*htt
        p:/children.780net.com/qry/CICHildselect.taf?_function=childSearch&ETTFM
        RS_BHST_ID=871&s=m&hostName=Children%20International> Learn More

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=332618.5923858.6999527.2152211/D=group
        s/S=:HM/A=2535374/rand=127338274>

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links