New to Chat/Discussion

  • dpl19632002
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2002
      Hello, I consider myself a gay man who responded to God's call to
      abstinence about 12 years ago. I'm regular in Church attendance, but
      even main-line denominations are taking steps to bless same-sex
      unions and ordaining practicing homosexuals. I find most Churches
      are either welcoming & condoning gay behavior, or the people in the
      pews don't look anything like me, if you understand. I'm looking for
      conversation with people like myself.
    • jonah
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2002
        welcome dpl we are a wide variety of people here iam
        sure u can find folks to relate to to share stories
        and give and recieve encouragement
        --- dpl19632002 <dpl19632002@...> wrote:
        > Hello, I consider myself a gay man who responded to
        > God's call to
        > abstinence about 12 years ago. I'm regular in
        > Church attendance, but
        > even main-line denominations are taking steps to
        > bless same-sex
        > unions and ordaining practicing homosexuals. I find
        > most Churches
        > are either welcoming & condoning gay behavior, or
        > the people in the
        > pews don't look anything like me, if you understand.
        > I'm looking for
        > conversation with people like myself.

        =====
        Patrick Kennedy

        http://finance.yahoo.com
      • nieuweleven
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2002
          Welcome to the group!!!
          God Bless you. I believe that God spoke to you, and you are doing the
          right thing, and here you'll find many of us on the same line.
          ARMAND

          --- In exgaydiscussionboard@y..., "dpl19632002" <dpl19632002@y...>