Re: [ExGDBd] Exodus Conference 2005

  • Gloria Choate
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2005
      I am. Well, as sure as possible. As we used to say,
      "Lord willing and the creeks don't rise." As a matter
      of fact, I have been monitoring the conference
      information (being updated frequently lately) online
      and was recently thinking it would be nice to meet
      people we read here.

      Gloria

      --- Bridget Night <BridgetNight123@...> wrote:
      > Anybody going to the Exodus Conference this year for
      > sure?
      >
      > Bridget

      > removed]

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Alan Levering
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2005
        Also, this is only a 6-8 hour drive for me (I am on the OTHER side of NC -- big state!) so it
        may be my best chance at attending for a while.

        --Alan

        > --- Bridget Night <BridgetNight123@...> wrote:
        > > Anybody going to the Exodus Conference this year for
        > > sure?
        > >
        > > Bridget

        > > removed]

        > http://mail.yahoo.com

        -- In Him who leads us to the Absolute Truth,
        Alan Levering; Founder, NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet Ministries

        Web: <http://geocities.com/exgaylinks> | Discussion Board: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard> | Spanish Language Discussion Board: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgayenespa | "Wounded Heart" Abused Men's Group: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/woundedheart> | Chat: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard/chat>
        Feel free to link to these pages on your own website!!!

        http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250