Re: [ExGDBd] Christa

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 2, 2005
      Hi Christa,

      Rush Limbaugh was talking the other day about some guy that wants to make it a law that if scientists find a gay gene that it would be illegal to abort babies with this gay gene, but you can abort straight babies. How crazy is this world going to get still?

      Bridget
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 2, 2005
        WHAAATT? You can't be serious! Ohmigosh.

        Christa

        --- In exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com, "Bridget Night"
        <BridgetNight123@h...> wrote:
        > Hi Christa,
        >
        > Rush Limbaugh was talking the other day about some guy that wants
        to make it a law that if scientists find a gay gene that it would be
        illegal to abort babies with this gay gene, but you can abort
        straight babies. How crazy is this world going to get still?

        > Bridget
        exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com<mailto:exgaydiscussionboard@yaho
        ogroups.com>
        > Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 11:14 PM
        > Subject: [ExGDBd] Re: Tom
        >

        > Thanks so very much for your prayers, Tom. I am taking measures
        > alleviate the discomfort, so all is well. I actually saw my
        OBGYN
        > today who said I simply have a greater weakening in my bone
        > structure than most women...lucky me. : ) So long as the baby is
        > healthy, I can handle a few aches and pains. No pain, no gain,
        right?

        > I feel the need to vent a bit tonight. I was watching O'Reilly
        this
        > evening, and the topic of late term abortion (partial-birth)
        came up
        > and I was just sickened. I'm now 26.5 weeks along, and could not
        > imagine why anyone could have an abortion this far along. It
        just
        > really blows my mind. I've decided to become more actively
        involved
        > in our local crisis pregnancy center when I have the energy to
        > commit some time. Anyway, just a thought that I've had to
        > prayerfully consider tonight! I wonder why our society continues
        > allow women to murder their own unborn children on the basis
        > of "choice," when these children don't "belong" to anyone apart
        from
        > God. These children are "entrusted" to us. They are on loan.
        They
        > are separate, unique human beings. Where the heck do women get
        off
        > by using the excuse that it's their "body" and therefore, their
        > choice?? Rape or not, abortion can result in adoption. Why does
        it
        > have to be murder? So, in a rape situation, there is one victim,
        why
        > add another victim to that list? Where the heck is the logic in
        > that? I have friends who have had abortions and many regret
        making
        > that decision; yet, the partial-birth abortion thing really eats
        me
        > up inside. It just seems unjust and totally irrational to
        perform
        > such a hanus crime against an infant! URGH! Lord, give me peace.
        >
        > I was being a bit scarcastic about the acrophobia...as it isn't
        > something that I would require treatment for, (at least not
        now : )
        > but heights still give me a "rush," so to speak! Anyway, I'm
        > terribly interested in this treatment b/c I've never heard of it
        > before. Agoraphobia...I'll have to look that up. A fear of
        certain
        > places? At any rate, I'll definitely check out the link you
        > provided.
        >
        > Thanks and have a great week! : )
        >
        > Many prayers,
        > Christa

      • Alan Levering
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 3, 2005
          yes I heard it too.
          --- ctickle777@... <ctickle777@...> wrote:

          > WHAAATT? You can't be serious! Ohmigosh.
          >
          > Christa
          >
          > --- In exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com,
          "Bridget Night"
          > <BridgetNight123@h...> wrote:
          > > Hi Christa,
          > >
          > > Rush Limbaugh was talking the other day about some
          guy that wants
          > to make it a law that if scientists find a gay gene
          that it would be
          > illegal to abort babies with this gay gene, but you
          can abort
          > straight babies. How crazy is this world going to
          get still?

          > > Bridget

          === Message Truncated ===

          =====
          -- In Him who leads us to the Absolute Truth,
          Alan Levering; Founder, NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet Ministries

          Web: <http://geocities.com/exgaylinks> | Discussion Board: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard> | Spanish Language Discussion Board: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgayenespa | "Wounded Heart" Abused Men's Group: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/woundedheart> | Chat: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard/chat>
          Feel free to link to these pages on your own website!!!

          Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!