Re: [ExGDBd] Kyrgyzstan!!!

  • Alan Levering
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2005
      how encouraging it is to hear you are doing well. Pray
      that God will help you redirect your energies from M12
      to a more healthy outlet.
      --- living1399@... <living1399@...> wrote:
      > Hey Lads and Lasses,
      >
      > How's everything going? Everyting is going alright,
      actually. Since I have left Orlando, I don't feel the
      same intense desire to go and be a man whore, with
      other men. I really don't. I have noticed, honestly,
      that my masturbation has picked up, alot. My thoughts
      are mainly about women, but I can feel myself slipping
      back into my old thought patterns ao I think I will
      curb my masturbation some.

      > That's the latest, as far as the fight, for me. I
      am writing you from a former USSR province called
      Kyrgyzstan. I am due west of CHina, two countries
      north of Afganistan. As soon as we can get one or two
      operable C130's we will continue with our mission.
      maybe we will leave today. I am not sure.

      > Well I am going to end this now. Take care everyone
      and remember me and my National Guard unit in your
      prayers.

      > Sincerely,
      > JD

      removed]

      =====
      -- In Him who leads us to the Absolute Truth,
      Alan Levering; Founder, NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet Ministries

      Web: <http://geocities.com/exgaylinks> | Discussion Board: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard> | Spanish Language Discussion Board: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgayenespa | "Wounded Heart" Abused Men's Group: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/woundedheart> | Chat: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard/chat>
      Feel free to link to these pages on your own website!!!

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • J D
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 8, 2005
        Hello everyone.

        I arrived in Afganistan about 5 days ago. I am guarding some very high profile prisoners and I am very confident tha Abu Gharib will not happen on my watch.

        I pray for moral and physical courage to not abuse the same people that would kill me if they had the opportunity. We have people that are blinded and maimed from IED exploding in their hands while they were setting them for American military men and women.

        Oh and as for M12, I gave away my MAXIM calendar and all I have left are a few pictures of a female interest, who lives near my Grandma in WVA. I met her over Christmas while visiting relatives.

        It is interesting, the connection I see in me between excessive M12 and SSA. It's like needing something "more" each time to get you to that point of excitement and release.

        Life is so much more beautiful when it is simple and your heart is single.

        Oh and I have decided to leave UPC. And I probably won't move back to Florida when I am done with this deployment. I am thinking about Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan area -- or maybe I'll even move closer to my family in MD. I have a long time to think about things and to pray for the relationship between my Dad, my brothers and I.

        Anyway, I am rambling. Y'all take care. Afganistan is beautiful (situated in the "Hindu-Kush mountains). I don't miss Florida one bit. But I could sure go for a fruit Smoothie...

        A salaam a lai kum,
        JD in Muslim Afganistan

        Alan Levering <ncxds2@...> wrote:
        how encouraging it is to hear you are doing well. Pray
        that God will help you redirect your energies from M12
        to a more healthy outlet.
        --- living1399@... <living1399@...> wrote:
        > Hey Lads and Lasses,
        >
        > How's everything going? Everyting is going alright,
        actually. Since I have left Orlando, I don't feel the
        same intense desire to go and be a man whore, with
        other men. I really don't. I have noticed, honestly,
        that my masturbation has picked up, alot. My thoughts
        are mainly about women, but I can feel myself slipping
        back into my old thought patterns ao I think I will
        curb my masturbation some.

        > That's the latest, as far as the fight, for me. I
        am writing you from a former USSR province called
        Kyrgyzstan. I am due west of CHina, two countries
        north of Afganistan. As soon as we can get one or two
        operable C130's we will continue with our mission.
        maybe we will leave today. I am not sure.

        > Well I am going to end this now. Take care everyone
        and remember me and my National Guard unit in your
        prayers.

        > Sincerely,
        > JD

        removed]

        =====
        -- In Him who leads us to the Absolute Truth,
        Alan Levering; Founder, NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet Ministries

        Web: <http://geocities.com/exgaylinks> | Discussion Board: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard> | Spanish Language Discussion Board: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgayenespa | "Wounded Heart" Abused Men's Group: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/woundedheart> | Chat: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard/chat>
        Feel free to link to these pages on your own website!!!

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

        Questions about the group? Contact our Director & Founder, Alan Levering, directly at: ncxds@...

        The Ex-Gay Discussion Board is a ministry of NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet Christian Ministries

        MINISTRY LINKS!! Feel free to link to these pages on your own website:

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 10, 2005
          PTL!!

          --- J D <living1399@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > ncxds@...
          >
          > The Ex-Gay Discussion Board is a ministry of NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet Christian Ministries
          >
          > MINISTRY LINKS!! Feel free to link to these pages on your own website:
          >
          > Web: <http://geocities.com/exgaylinks> | Discussion Board:
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          -- In Him who leads us to the Absolute Truth,
          Alan Levering; Founder, NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet Ministries

          Web: <http://geocities.com/exgaylinks> | Discussion Board: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard> | Spanish Language Discussion Board: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgayenespa | "Wounded Heart" Abused Men's Group: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/woundedheart> | Chat: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard/chat>
          Feel free to link to these pages on your own website!!!

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Katherine Davies
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 10, 2005
            Thank God for men like you , JD. You make me proud (if that is
            allowed) to be a Christian. Treat them as you would want to be
            treated in the same circumstance.

            Kat D.

            --- In exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com, Alan Levering
            <ncxds2@y...> wrote:
> [...]
            > > are mainly about women, but I can feel myself slipping
            > > back into my old thought patterns ao I think I will
            > > curb my masturbation some.
            > > >
            > > > That's the latest, as far as the fight, for me. I
            > > am writing you from a former USSR province called
            > > Kyrgyzstan. I am due west of CHina, two countries
            > > north of Afganistan. As soon as we can get one or two
            > > operable C130's we will continue with our mission.
            > > maybe we will leave today. I am not sure.
            > > >
            > > > Well I am going to end this now. Take care everyone
            > > and remember me and my National Guard unit in your
            > > prayers.
            > > >
            > > > Sincerely,
            > > > JD

            > > removed]
            > > >

            > > =====
            > > -- In Him who leads us to the Absolute Truth,
            > > Alan Levering; Founder, NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet Ministries

            Language Discussion Board:
            Abused Men's Group:
            > > Feel free to link to these pages on your own website!!!

            > > Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard.
            > > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
            > >

            > > Questions about the group? Contact our Director & Founder, Alan
            Levering, directly at:
            > > ncxds@y...
            > >
            > > The Ex-Gay Discussion Board is a ministry of NCXDS Ex-Gay
            Internet Christian Ministries

            > > MINISTRY LINKS!! Feel free to link to these pages on your own
            website:

            > > Web: <http://geocities.com/exgaylinks> | Discussion Board:
            Language Discussion Board:
            Abused Men's Group:

            > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            Service.

            > -- In Him who leads us to the Absolute Truth,
            > Alan Levering; Founder, NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet Ministries
            >
            > Web: <http://geocities.com/exgaylinks> | Discussion Board:
            | "Wounded Heart" Abused Men's Group:
            > Feel free to link to these pages on your own website!!!

            > http://mail.yahoo.com
          • ctickle777
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 11, 2005
              JD and Kat,
              Amen!

              I'm not sure what m12 is, btw....?? Would someone fill me in?

              Christa

              --- In exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com, "Katherine Davies"
              <katdavies1973@y...> wrote:

> [...]
              > > > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
              > > >

              > > > Questions about the group? Contact our Director & Founder,
              Alan
              > Levering, directly at:
              > > > ncxds@y...
              > > >
              > > > The Ex-Gay Discussion Board is a ministry of NCXDS Ex-Gay
              > Internet Christian Ministries
              > > >
              > > > MINISTRY LINKS!! Feel free to link to these pages on your own
              > website:
              > > >
              > > > Web: <http://geocities.com/exgaylinks> | Discussion Board:
              > Language Discussion Board:
              > Abused Men's Group:

              > Service.

              > > -- In Him who leads us to the Absolute Truth,
              > > Alan Levering; Founder, NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet Ministries
              > >
              > > Web: <http://geocities.com/exgaylinks> | Discussion Board:
              > Language Discussion Board:
              > | "Wounded Heart" Abused Men's Group:
              > > Feel free to link to these pages on your own website!!!

            • Alan Levering
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 11, 2005
                Think like as crossword puzzle: a 12 letter word that starts with "M" -- definition:
                self-stimulation. (this is a code word since it is much easier to spell -- LOL!!)

                Can you guess what it is???

                ;-)

                --Alan

                --- ctickle777 <ctickle777@...> wrote:

                > JD and Kat,
                > Amen!
                >
                > I'm not sure what m12 is, btw....?? Would someone fill me in?
                >
                > Christa
                >
                > --- In exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com, "Katherine Davies"
                > <katdavies1973@y...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Thank God for men like you , JD. You make me proud (if that is
                > > allowed) to be a Christian. Treat them as you would want to be
                > > treated in the same circumstance.
                > >
                > > Kat D.
                > >
                > > --- In exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com, Alan Levering
                > > <ncxds2@y...> wrote:
                > > > PTL!!

                > > very high profile prisoners
                > > watch.

                > > people that would kill me if
                > > maimed from IED exploding in
                > > men and women.

                > have
                > > left are a few pictures of a
                > > over Christmas while visiting

                > excessive
                > > M12 and SSA. It's like
                > > excitement and release.

                > heart
                > > is single.

                > > back to Florida when I am
                > > Minnesota, Michigan area -- or
                > > time to think about things
                > and
                > > I.

                > > beautiful (situated in the
                > > could sure go for a fruit

                > > Language Discussion Board:
                > > Abused Men's Group:

                > Alan
                > > Levering, directly at:

                > > Internet Christian Ministries

                > > website:

                > > Language Discussion Board:
                > > Abused Men's Group:

                > > Service.

                > > > -- In Him who leads us to the Absolute Truth,
                > > > Alan Levering; Founder, NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet Ministries
                > > >
                > > > Web: <http://geocities.com/exgaylinks> | Discussion Board:
                > > Language Discussion Board:
                > > | "Wounded Heart" Abused Men's Group:
                > > > Feel free to link to these pages on your own website!!!

                === message truncated ===

              • saltnlight@netryders.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 11, 2005
                  Masturbation
                  > Think like as crossword puzzle: a 12 letter word that starts with
                  > "M" -- definition:
                  > self-stimulation. (this is a code word since it is much easier to spell
                  > -- LOL!!)
                  >
                  > Can you guess what it is???
                  >
                  > ;-)
                  >
                  > --Alan
                  >

                  > --- ctickle777 wrote:
                  >

                  > > JD and Kat,
                  > > Amen!
                  > >
                  > > I'm not sure what m12 is, btw....?? Would someone fill me in?
                  > >
                  > > Christa
                  > >
                  > > --- In exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com, "Katherine
                  > Davies"
                  > > wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > Thank God for men like you , JD. You make me proud (if that is
                  > > > allowed) to be a Christian. Treat them as you would want to be
                  > > > treated in the same circumstance.
                  > > >
                  > > > Kat D.
                  > > >
                  > > > --- In exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com, Alan Levering

                  > > > very high profile prisoners
                  > > > watch.

                  > > > people that would kill me if
                  > > > maimed from IED exploding in
                  > > > men and women.

                  > > have
                  > > > left are a few pictures of a
                  > > > over Christmas while visiting

                  > > excessive
                  > > > M12 and SSA. It's like
                  > point of
                  > > > excitement and release.

                  > > heart
                  > > > is single.

                  > > > back to Florida when I am
                  > > > Minnesota, Michigan area -- or
                  > > > time to think about things
                  > > and
                  > > > I.

                  > > > beautiful (situated in the
                  > > > could sure go for a fruit

                  > > > Language Discussion Board:
                  > Heart"
                  > > > Abused Men's Group:

                  > > Alan
                  > > > Levering, directly at:

                  > > > Internet Christian Ministries

                  > > > website:

                  > > > Language Discussion Board:
                  > Heart"
                  > > > Abused Men's Group:

                  > > > Service.

                  > > > Language Discussion Board:

                  > === message truncated ===
                  >

                  > -- In Him who leads us to the Absolute Truth,
                  > Alan Levering; Founder, NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet Ministries
                  >
                  > Web: | Discussion Board: | Spanish Language Discussion Board:
                  > Abused Men's Group: | Chat:
                  > Feel free to link to these pages on your own website!!!

                  > http://mail.yahoo.com
                  >

                  > Questions about the group? Contact our Director & Founder, Alan
                  > Levering, directly at: ncxds@...
                  >
                  > The Ex-Gay Discussion Board is a ministry of NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet
                  > Christian Ministries
                  >
                  > MINISTRY LINKS!! Feel free to link to these pages on your own website:
                  >
                  > Web: | Discussion Board: | Spanish Language Discussion Board:
                  > Abused Men's Group: | Chat:
                  >

                  > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT
                  >
                  > Yahoo! Groups Links

                  "This is not just a conservative issue. Liberals, too, believe in human
                  rights. This is a broader human rights issue, because people have a
                  choice - to stay in the homosexual lifestyle, or to change." --- Arthur
                  Goldberg of JONAH (Jews Offering New Alternatives to Homosexuality)
                • Alan Levering
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 11, 2005
                    bingo!
                    --- saltnlight@... <saltnlight@...> wrote:
                    > Masturbation
                    > > Think like as crossword puzzle: a 12 letter word that starts with
                    > > "M" -- definition:
                    > > self-stimulation. (this is a code word since it is much easier to spell
                    > > -- LOL!!)
                    > >
                    > > Can you guess what it is???
                    > >
                    > > ;-)
                    > >
                    > > --Alan
                    > >

                    > > --- ctickle777 wrote:
                    > >

                    > > > JD and Kat,
                    > > > Amen!
                    > > >
                    > > > I'm not sure what m12 is, btw....?? Would someone fill me in?
                    > > >
                    > > > Christa
                    > > >
                    > > > --- In exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com, "Katherine
                    > > Davies"

                    > > > have