Going on Vacation

  • Katherine Davies
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28 9:18 PM
      Hey Gang,
      I am going on a long overdue vacation and will not be taking any
      electronic devices with me. Well, maybe a flashlight. Anyhow, I
      will miss reading the posts and look forward to returning in about
      10 or 12 days. Take Care.

      Kat D.
    • Thomas Morey
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
        Dear Kat,

        I pray that you have some great quality time R&Ring. Going anywhere in particular?

        Blessings,

        Tom

        Katherine Davies <katdavies1973@...> wrote:

        Hey Gang,
        I am going on a long overdue vacation and will not be taking any
        electronic devices with me. Well, maybe a flashlight. Anyhow, I
        will miss reading the posts and look forward to returning in about
        10 or 12 days. Take Care.

        Kat D.

        Questions about the group? Contact our Director & Founder, Alan Levering, directly at: ncxds@...

        The Ex-Gay Discussion Board is a ministry of NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet Christian Ministries

        MINISTRY LINKS!! Feel free to link to these pages on your own website:

        Web: <http://geocities.com/exgaylinks> | Discussion Board: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard> | Spanish Language Discussion Board: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgayenespa | "Wounded Heart" Abused Men's Group: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/woundedheart> | Chat: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard/chat>