Poster children

  • Zack
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2005
      Thank you for answering my question.
      Alan, you were very clear about it.
      I really like the comment from Kate D, what is a poster kid anyway?
      Than we are back at the question from Bridget, what is success?

      By others we would think about success earlier than we do by
      ourselves. You can't know everything about someone else so it is so
      much easier to have them as a poster kid. Can you imagine yourseld
      as one?

      I know I also fail to define success, but it should be someone who
      is making progress on the long run! We can be so hard to ourselves
      to celebrate the small staps of success. Succes is even for the
      famous ones, nt a stage but a way the walked!

      Zack
    • Thomas Morey
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2005
        Dear Zack,

        And I really like your definition of success!

        Blessings,

        Tom

        Zack <fromthebeginning2004@...> wrote:

        Thank you for answering my question.
        Alan, you were very clear about it.
        I really like the comment from Kate D, what is a poster kid anyway?
        Than we are back at the question from Bridget, what is success?

        By others we would think about success earlier than we do by
        ourselves. You can't know everything about someone else so it is so
        much easier to have them as a poster kid. Can you imagine yourseld
        as one?

        I know I also fail to define success, but it should be someone who
        is making progress on the long run! We can be so hard to ourselves
        to celebrate the small staps of success. Succes is even for the
        famous ones, nt a stage but a way the walked!

        Zack

        Questions about the group? Contact our Director & Founder, Alan Levering, directly at: ncxds@...

        The Ex-Gay Discussion Board is a ministry of NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet Christian Ministries

        MINISTRY LINKS!! Feel free to link to these pages on your own website:

        Web: <http://geocities.com/exgaylinks> | Discussion Board: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard> | Spanish Language Discussion Board: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgayenespa | "Wounded Heart" Abused Men's Group: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/woundedheart> | Chat: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard/chat>

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        Children InternationalWould you give Hope to a Child in need? �Click Here to meet a Girl
        And Give Her Hope�Click Here to meet a Boy
        And Change His Life Learn More