Hi again

  • Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      Hey guys and girls

      I have also been off for a while, near the end off last year God
      showed me that even though He clearly wants our church to be a
      sending church in reaching the lost in Khazakstan, I had no idea what
      the Islam faith (which is predominant there) even stands for.

      After a letter or two between Allan and myself God gave me a deep
      conviction that I am ignorant and that I was doing the exact same
      thing I did many years ago when I never questioned the morality or
      even what exactly appartheid (Im in South Africa)stood for or was
      doing to the people it was denying certain rights.

      I found a book by David Pawson, on the subject and I have learned
      such a lot in the last few weeks. Interestingly enough when I started
      chatting to some off the guys in church I realised that about three
      of them was reading the exact same book!!!

      It is so good to be able to read all the post's again and see how
      people grow.

      In Him
      Martin

      Ps. Allan I have a few questions that I would like to take up with
      you regarding some things I learned and would app your input on
      them!!