RE: [ExGDBd] Why Didn't Jesus Talk About Homosexuality When He Was On Earth?

  • saltnlight@netryders.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 6, 2005
      Bridget,

      What you have said here is correct and well put but I would like to add a
      few things. We must realize that God lives in a different dimension from
      us and sees things completely differently than we can. Our finite minds
      are unable to conceive of God’s intent in things He allows but often we
      get to watch the out workings sometime in the future and then we recognize
      it for having come from say, a disaster. It is not for us to know the
      reason for what He does because He is Sovereign.

      One thing we can rest assured in and that is His boundless love. Perhaps
      this is a messaage to all of us as to how important a soul is and we need
      be about our Father’s business, sowing seed, watering and allowing God the
      increase.

      Janet