Tsunami

  • zippair
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      I have just searched if there were posts about the terrifying tsunami
      in South Asia. As there were none, I should post it for your
      attention.

      Over 125,000 people died up to now since the earthquake happened on
      26/12, 1 day after Christmas. I know no one was a victim in the
      disaster but I've grieved when I heard more news about the victims.

      I hope each of us would be empathy to the victims. Do our God give a
      wake up call to people as the timing is so strange. As Christians,
      what should we do, so that the others will know Jesus and get His
      love before death.

      Although we might have our difficulties, problems and pain, their
      pains would probably many times greater than ours.

      Our prayers are good but no enough. Donations are good but no enough.
      Shouldn't we give our love and care to those we can meet coutinually,
      so that they will get saved?

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2005
        Thanks D,

        I am so glad you mentioned this. I did put a P.S. about it in my last
        post because it has really affected me. Life is so fragile and it
        really makes me want to set priorities even more. I hope more people
        will get the connection like you have and realize these are wake up
        calls from God. The comedy club my oldest son took his sister too was
        90% vulgar and it was so disturbing that so many people think
        worldliness, and vulgarity are fun. So many will be left like it was in
        the days of Noah when they won't know what hit them.

        Bridget

[...]

        Questions about the group? Contact our Director & Founder, Alan
        Levering, directly at: ncxds@...

        The Ex-Gay Discussion Board is a ministry of NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet
        Christian Ministries

        MINISTRY LINKS!! Feel free to link to these pages on your own website:

        Web: <http://geocities.com/exgaylinks> | Discussion Board:

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        ribe>

      • Alan Levering
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2005
          Our prayers our with the families of those suffering.

          However, helping victims of natural disasters is not
          the focus of our group.

          Perhaps you could start a separate group with this
          focus??

          --Alan

          --- zippair <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          > Hi everyone,
          >
          > I have just searched if there were posts about the
          > terrifying tsunami
          > in South Asia. As there were none, I should post it
          > for your
          > attention.
          >
          > Over 125,000 people died up to now since the
          > earthquake happened on
          > 26/12, 1 day after Christmas. I know no one was a
          > victim in the
          > disaster but I've grieved when I heard more news
          > about the victims.
          >
          > I hope each of us would be empathy to the victims.
          > Do our God give a
          > wake up call to people as the timing is so strange.
          > As Christians,
          > what should we do, so that the others will know
          > Jesus and get His
          > love before death.
          >
          > Although we might have our difficulties, problems
          > and pain, their
          > pains would probably many times greater than ours.
          >
          > Our prayers are good but no enough. Donations are
          > good but no enough.
          > Shouldn't we give our love and care to those we can
          > meet coutinually,
          > so that they will get saved?

          =====
          -- In Him who leads us to the Absolute Truth,
          Alan Levering; Founder, NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet Ministries

          Web: <http://geocities.com/exgaylinks> | Discussion Board: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard> | Spanish Language Discussion Board: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgayenespa | "Wounded Heart" Abused Men's Group: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/woundedheart> | Chat: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard/chat>
          Feel free to link to these pages on your own website!!!

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail