Re: Chat Room Open 5:30-6:30 Eastern Time (US)

  • ctickle777
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2004
      Shucks! I missed it again! Better luck next time!

      Christa : )

      --- In exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com, ncxds <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:

      > For the next hour!! I actually got it working today!!
    • Ric
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2004
        Make sure to put what time for all the zones. I will try next time.
        I have to look up the time zones I always forget, so here they are.
        If the time is set for 5:30 eastern, that is 6:30 atlantic, 4:30
        central, 3:30 mountain, 2:30 pacific. I hope thats right.

        Ric

        --- In exgaydiscussionboard@yahoogroups.com, "ctickle777"

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2004
          I just happened to look at the calendar. It is cool, it will send us
          reminders ahead of time. It might be good to set a regular chattime
          on the calender, when some of us can get together. Is 5:30 eastern
          time good for everyone? I dont know about wednesday cause its a
          church night, but maybe a tueday, let me know what everyone thinks
          and i will set up a reminder on the calendar.

          Ric