RE: [ExGDBd] MY WINGS ARE BROKEN.

  • Alan Levering
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2004
      I do agree with you that Satan is using lies to fool
      this man into beliving he is worthless, however, Grace
      is not a license to continue sinning. The bible is
      clear on this.

      --Alan

      --- doctor who <doctorwho6@...> wrote:

      > None of us are living for whom God wants us to
      > be...not one person on this
      > message board. Im not living for what God wants of
      > me as sadly even Iam in
      > deep sin like us all. But Mark, we all have the best
      > soap to get clean
      > anyway. The blood Of Jesus. But don't feel that you
      > are just not good
      > enough as none of us are. YOU are Mark though, the
      > child of a king. Thats
      > who you are. You have been created in the image of
      > the father as we all
      > have. Your wings have not been broken y'daft begger.
      > The enemy wants you to
      > feel this way and laughs at you. But Mark, you are
      > one of Gods special
      > creations. I am too, so are we all here. Isn't that
      > magical in itself?! YOU
      > ARE SPECIAL!!! GOD LOVES YOU! PRAISE JESUS, AMEN!
      >
      > BRIAN

      =====
      -- In Him who leads us to the Absolute Truth,
      Alan Levering; Founder, NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet Ministries

      Web: <http://geocities.com/exgaylinks> | Discussion Board: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard> | Spanish Language Discussion Board: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgayenespa | "Wounded Heart" Abused Men's Group: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/woundedheart> | Chat: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard/chat>
      Feel free to link to these pages on your own website!!!

      Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
      www.yahoo.com