Midwest Counselors?

  • kdinmo
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2004
      Hello... I live in the Midwest (near Kansas City) and was wondering
      if anyone knew of any good marriage counselors in the area who would
      be sensitive to the subject of homosexuality. To be brief... a
      couple of years ago, I told my folks and wife that I felt as though
      I am gay. This, of course, was a major blow. We have been dealing
      with all of the emotions and issues surrounding the subject over the
      last couple of years. My wife and I would now like to find a good
      counselor in our area to help us communicate about this very
      complicated issue. Any suggestions or referrals?
    • Alan Levering
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
        Look under the main Web Page under "links" (see URL at
        bottom of this post) and then look under Kansas and MO
        and see what ex-gay ministries are located there.
        Contact them and I am sure they could refer you to the
        appropriate person in your area.

        Blessings!

        --Alan

        --- kdinmo <mccbr04@...> wrote:

        > Hello... I live in the Midwest (near Kansas City)
        > and was wondering
        > if anyone knew of any good marriage counselors in
        > the area who would
        > be sensitive to the subject of homosexuality. To be
        > brief... a
        > couple of years ago, I told my folks and wife that I
        > felt as though
        > I am gay. This, of course, was a major blow. We
        > have been dealing
        > with all of the emotions and issues surrounding the
        > subject over the
        > last couple of years. My wife and I would now like
        > to find a good
        > counselor in our area to help us communicate about
        > this very
        > complicated issue. Any suggestions or referrals?

        =====
        -- In Him who leads us to the Absolute Truth,
        Alan Levering; Founder, NCXDS Ex-Gay Internet Ministries

        Web: <http://geocities.com/exgaylinks> | Discussion Board: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard> | Spanish Language Discussion Board: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgayenespa | "Wounded Heart" Abused Men's Group: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/woundedheart> | Chat: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/exgaydiscussionboard/chat>
        Feel free to link to these pages on your own website!!!

        Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
        www.yahoo.com