Re: [ExGDBd] Hey everyone!

  • Todd
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2004
      Salvatore,
      I don't have a huge testimony of how I got free. Only
      a couple of months ago I failed miserably in my
      struggle with homosexuality, but I can say that over
      the last few weeks I am finding freedom. I know it's
      still along road to go, but I believe now more then
      ever before that freedom is possible and no matter how
      difficult it might be, that I have to keep fighting
      until I am free.

      have you tried looking at exodus international's
      global website www.exodusglobalalliance.org. There
      might be a ministry nearby that can help and support
      you.

      There is also an online course at
      www.settingcaptivesfree.com that walks you through 60
      days of bible study so that you can find freedhom from
      homosexuality.

      Other then that, I have no great words of wisdom.
      Don't give up though, many people have fought this
      battle and won - you can win it too.

      Todd

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail