Re: Enduring Freedom

  • carolblue6
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2004
      Hi Henry,

      I have always wanted to go to one of these conferences of
      Exodus...but unfortunately its so hard cause I live in Brazil...So i
      really want to thank you for going and your willingness to share
      these precious pearls with us. Thanks a lot...looking forward for the
      next ones...

      Carol
    • Wil Merino
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2004
        Hello Carol,

        We have conducted couple of conferences here in Lima Peru, they were really good. I've been trying to set up a ministry here, although I have not set up nothing solid I still do a lot of counseling with many people, This Friday we will began to have some meetings for support on familiy member of those struggling with SSA.

        Please feel free to ask any questions. May the Lord be always with you.

        Wil Merino